WTB WTB a phone under 10k for my grandparents

aahigayeham

Disciple
Extending the self explanatory title, as my grandparents have been living alone in the quarantine, I am sure they would appreciate seeing their children on video call. I am currently looking at some new models but am having a hard time deciding. Would be open to second hand purchases. Thank you!

I had bought a couple of Nokia 3.2 phones for 8.5k each for my mom and aunt back in October - working well for them. Should be around 7.5k now.

Phone is quite smooth and display is bright and clear. It only has WiFi-N no AC but sufficient for most usage.

It does have a front camera but we've never tried video calling so far so can't comment on that part.

Have a LG G6 at 9K
Thank you but I personally find the offer to be unreasonable so I'll pass.
Post automatically merged:

I had bought a couple of Nokia 3.2 phones for 8.5k each for my mom and aunt back in October - working well for them. Should be around 7.5k now.

Phone is quite smooth and display is bright and clear. It only has WiFi-N no AC but sufficient for most usage.

It does have a front camera but we've never tried video calling so far so can't comment on that part.

I was looking at this newly launched model narzo 10 A from Realme. The price drop on the nokia looks tempting. I'll check it out. Thank you!

Back