WTB: DVI cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I once bought some thing from Dealextreme. Its more than 2 months, i have not received the item yet. So, weary of buying anything from DX.

Prefer to buy this thing locally.

My friend has a brand new spare DVI cable(came with DELL monitor), he is not in the city right now, if you can wait for 2 days, as soon as he comes i'll send you the pics and let you know the price.

There was big monoprice GO at e.r.o.d.o.v a few months ago by KMD. Many of us got stuff at that time. May be you can try asking over there too.

archat68 said:
Actually I once bought some thing from Dealextreme. Its more than 2 months, i have not received the item yet. So, weary of buying anything from DX.
Prefer to buy this thing locally.
I have bought stuff in excess of $200 from DX, nothing was lost.
If your shipment is lost, if its registered post DX helps in tracking, if its cheapo stuff with free shipping they generally replace it.
Then, did you realise that you are covered by Paypal, did you not initiate a item not received dispute yet?
if nothing works, you can always initiate a charge back with your credit card.
Ignorance is bliss.

cursed said:
I have bought stuff in excess of $200 from DX, nothing was lost.
If your shipment is lost, if its registered post DX helps in tracking, if its cheapo stuff with free shipping they generally replace it.
Then, did you realise that you are covered by Paypal, did you not initiate a item not received dispute yet?
if nothing works, you can always initiate a charge back with your credit card.
Ignorance is bliss.

I have emailed them - they are refunding the amount - which is not very much. Actually the problem is I want the product and quick - a 15 day wait is O.K but even if after waiting for 2 months I have to wait again for replacement or resolving dispute - its too much for me.

qsahmed said:
i have a DVI cable that came with my LG monitor......
Price 250 + shipping.......

Is it new? Also what is the length?
If new and 3m length - PM me ur bank details.

i am from kolkata park street. have a dvi cable and spare it for Rs.250/-, pm me, so that i can hand it over to you on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back