WTB: Good VGA Cooler for XFX 8600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

longlife

Disciple
My XFX 8600GT has become old, and the original fan cannot control the heat and after one hour become non-operational. as ushc, requires a Good VGA Cooler for XFX 8600GT like the Zalman v9000.

I am from Kolkata and I have got Thermaltake DuoOrb VGA cooler. I can sell it if I get a decent price for it. I have the stock XFX fan as well which is barely used as I installed DuoOrb on my 8800 GT from day 1. . If you want it I can sell that too.

^Credit Card. DX ships free from HK. Price's pretty decent. Rockfella hpnd to get one of these for his HD4850 and seems to be quite impressive for the price it retails for! :p

Gannu said:
^Credit Card. DX ships free from HK. Price's pretty decent. Rockfella hpnd to get one of these for his HD4850 and seems to be quite impressive for the price it retails for! :p
I am afraid of 2 aspects:--

i) credit card no being misused.....

ii) Customs -taxing the items....

would u ask Rockfella to give his experience of buying the same from DX, hongkong.

I am interested in a solution for less than Rs.500/- as my card is 8600GT. I think any copper VGA cooler within the range is best suitable.

For the price of the extra VGA cooler for 8600GT, sell it off here, add the amounts and u should have enuf money for a card better performing than 8600GT...:cool2:

Why waste money now for VGA cooler...:bleh:

I think its better to get a stock cooler from someone who has one spare.. One that might have been replaced with a better cooler or one from a card that has gone kaput..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back