WTB: Hauppage HVR 1600 + MCE Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezy

Disciple
Does any one know from where I can get one in India or if someone here on TE has it it would be great.

Local (Mumbai) sellers preferred.

Regards,
Chezy.

I dnt think this particular model is available.
PVR-150 and there was some other model without hardware encoding was available.

Though if u guys get one of this, do let me know...:)

PVR-1600 has dual tuners I guess. I had asked my contact abt this...but unfortunately its nt available. Hauppage PVR-150 with MCE remote (HP OEM) is available as usual and some USB models

So, should I go the Katmandude way. ?

I had a PVR 150 MCE but I gave it to my brother and am looking for a new one.

Authorised distributor for Hauppage and AVID media range of tv tuner and video capture cards
Access world
19 / 20 Ganga Building
Old Topiwala Lane
Lamington Rd
Mumbai, INDIA.
Pin – 400 007
Tel. No. – 0091-22-23840789 / 23840809

So, should I go the Katmandude way. ?

I had a PVR 150 MCE but I gave it to my brother and am looking for a new one.

The HVR-1600 nd all are very costly considering what we get the PVR-150 + MCE kitfor.So for you to decide :)

The problem with PVR 150 is that it refuses to work on a 64bit system with >=4Gb ram.
HVR 1600, I think, is the cheapest hauppauge tuner which supports 64bit system with >=4Gb ram.

Always keep in mind, Never buy TV Tuner kits from USA, they have NTSC TV standard and we have PAL, so it will not work out here. I have:

1. Hauppauge WinTV PVR 500 Double Tuner/ Double Hardware Encoder with FM

2. Hauppage Media Center Remote Kit (Brand New, Packed, Unused)

I got them seperate, selling TV Tuner for Rs.6500/- & Remote for Rs.1500/-, if you buy them together then send it to you for Rs.7500/- shipped anywhere in India.

2. Hauppage Media Center Remote Kit (Brand New, Packed, Unused)

with the brand new PVR-150 card and MCE kit, I have been sending to TE members for 1.8k+shipping or so. 1.5k u can just dream about for the remote :p

^^Hey Supra,

Can i have 1 piece of PVR-150 card along with the MCE kit...

I tried sending u a PM...but ur PM box seems to be full.. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back