WTB WTB: MI phone with working IR blaster.

atg666

Disciple
I am getting a bit fed up about maintaining the various IR remotes in my home, and would like to have a single remote to rule them all.

Aside from the Logitech harmony, which is not in circulation any more, most MI phones are the only phones currently available with an IR blaster. (I know that the Samsung S5 had it.)

Anyone have one to sell? It should be just about mint in condition, and should be max 1.5-2 years old.

Got one? Tell me about it.

BUMP! Guys, this has taken an urgent turn now.
Need to work from home because of COVID-19.
Laptop's screen has conked off, so need to connect it to TV and work.
TV will not enter VGA source mode without remote, and the remote is not working.

How old is the TV? Have you checked in the local market if they have a 'copy' remote available for the same. I used to buy them for 90-100 bucks for my old TV from the local electronics market in Chandigarh.

How old is the TV? Have you checked in the local market if they have a 'copy' remote available for the same. I used to buy them for 90-100 bucks for my old TV from the local electronics market in Chandigarh.

It's an AOC LED Monitor cum TV. Purchased maybe in 2010. I did check for a replacement 'copy' remote control in local market. But it's not available, and then the lockdown happened.

I have managed to McGyver the existing remote control, and it's in barely working condition now. Better than nothing, but would prefer something more permanent.

BUMP! Guys, this has taken an urgent turn now.
Need to work from home because of COVID-19.
Laptop's screen has conked off, so need to connect it to TV and work.
TV will not enter VGA source mode without remote, and the remote is not working.
what happened to your laptop screen btw?

I have a Logitech Harmony 600 series (don't rem. the exact model no.). Its with a tiny color screen. Only issue is it sometimes it restarts, I guess the batt. contacts got loose. Otherwise its working fine but lying unused as my Mom likes the simple remote. But how ill you get it with the lock down?

I have a Logitech Harmony 600 series (don't rem. the exact model no.). Its with a tiny color screen. Only issue is it sometimes it restarts, I guess the batt. contacts got loose. Otherwise its working fine but lying unused as my Mom likes the simple remote. But how ill you get it with the lock down?
That's wonderful. If you PM me your whatsapp / telegram number, I will hit you up once the travel restrictions are lifted.

Back