WTB: Palit GTX260 core 216 or 4870 or 4850 sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnab_saha

Disciple
Hello Guys,
I am looking to purchase either of these cards,
Palit GTX260 core 216 or a 4870(any brand, OC'd ones would be cool as well) or a 4850 sonic ddr5.

If any of you guys are maybe thinking of upgrading and thinking of letting their old cards go, then I am your guy. Want the card to be in good shape, box w/accessories would be cool as well, w/ warranty ofcourse.

I want to purchase one as soon as possible. Will be keeping this thread alive for a couple of days until I take the dealer route. So, let the PM's pour in!!

Thanks!
Arnab

P.S. Will be pay up the right price for the right card, so lets make this deal happen :D

Hey dude. Even i created a similar thread a few days back hoping to find a GTX 260 / HD 4870 but ended up just wasting time. So finally went out n got myself a new Palit GTX 260 Sonic. Hope u have better luck......

Well, seems like the gtx is a coveted card as of now. ;)
But, let see I will have a go at this for couple of days, if something doesn't materialise I would take a decision of getting a card from one of the dealers until the coming week ends...

amitgoatul, could you pm as to who did you get your gtx 260 from? and the price for the same. Thanks

bump!
talks with one of the TE members here is going on, is almost confirmed I think so.. only needs a couple days for finalization...

until then, if there are any more offers, please do PM.
but only let the offers for cards that are under 10k come in.. something around 9-9.5k would be ideal...
any which ways, let me know guys..

^
Thank you for the offer, but as I have mentioned in the earlier post I am not looking to spend more than 10k.. somwhere 9-9.5k is cool for me..
besides, this thing won't even run properly on my psu cm rp460

purchased an evga gtx260 from SidhuPunjab yesterday!
expecting shipment, will close thread once I recieve it.

Thanks for all the offers!

Thank you,
my only concern was when my integrity was questioned, I never have and never intend to con any one.

but, I am curious to know how did you become aware of my interactions with different people?

Anyway, got a good card from Sidhu, and it would be shipped tomorrow, so I am happy! :)

Best Wishes,
Arnab

Don't know why I can't create my own [WTB] thread, hence, replying here.

I would also like to buy a GTX 260 or above card. Preferred brands are eVGA and XFX.

Price I can afford for 260 is 10k shipped. Can go beyond 10k for better cards.

Please contact me if someone has something to offer me.

And if someone could teach me how to create a [WTB] thread. ;)

Thanks.

Does any one have SidhuPunjab's contact information?
It's been almost a week since I paid, and apparently his internet is down and its been shipped but I still don't have the tracking number and no card or information :(

PALIT GTX 260 Sonic = Eyes closed = buy this card u ll never disappoint ,

Already the default clock with GTX 260 SP 216 55nm GPU head to head with Palit HD 4870 1Gb card .

But factory OCed palit GTX 260 will be much faster , it equal to GTX 280 in many games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back