Wtb:PLasma Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey rishabh, am in for 1 as well.. infact we both were looking for this plasma 2gether. If you could for both of us.. whts the price? if not 2 then atleast make it for MTG. Same reason here.. no paypal a/c. Looking for same 6".. evil hand looks rubbish :p

Hey as i mentioned in the previous post, let me know if you guys need them in hurry.. i have seen a shop selling at 410rs each 6" globes.

i think 410+shipping will be lot cheaper than 17.3USD

Kewl, are they touch and music sensitive? Where are u from ?
thenvk said:
Hey as i mentioned in the previous post, let me know if you guys need them in hurry.. i have seen a shop selling at 410rs each 6" globes.

i think 410+shipping will be lot cheaper than 17.3USD

@thenvk can ya comment on the quality cause the one available on DX is of cheaper quality...also boogieman it would be far cheaper if we can source from hyderabad...maybe thenvk can start a GO on this so we get it cheap

I have checked it 5 days back and yesterday too. The build quality is OK.Its light in weight.May be around 200-300gms. It has some music button. And is touch sensitive.

If there are few people around 10, I think I can ask for a better price.

I think the following 4 members are interested. I will start the go, if i get a count of 10 people.

1.rishabh.asthana
2.MTG
3.b00gieMan
4. Thenvk

Tomorrow, I will buy one for myself and post the pics.Depending on the pics, you can decide. This is the first time I will be using it. So no idea on the build quality.

The one I saw was different from the the one in Deal extreme.

Its with a simple Black stand with 6" globe on it. Works with AC power.

look for quality please cause the reviews on DX is not so great otherwise there is a discount on DX when ya buy 3 globes or something...i have no problems in getting them for the interested members...all depends on quality...

also the one on DX works via usb too so check that out too please

Hey what exactly you mean by quality, Do you want the glass globe to be thicker?Or the bottom stand to be Hard plastic?

I have not seed USB ones till now with him, but will ask for it and let you all know by tomorrow EOD.

Here are the pics.

and here is the video.

I found the price as 400/- if we get 10 people.I got mine at 420/-:mad:
But the problem is that the DTDC and Professional couriers rejected to take the lamp for shipping:mad: :mad: :mad: , but quoted that one might take 150rs for the shipping.

Guys any idea on, how to ship these? I mean which courier?

did u try gati.
and the video shows dat it doesn have the visualization effect from music and the music feature sucks...but i want it for the touch effect...but should find a gud shipping alt.:)

Professional courier people said that DTDC will only take such goods. Let me try with some other DTDC branch

Any other good couriers?I don't have idea on Gati

okay, hold on u all guys interested. Am trying with couple of ppl here which should give good prices and within mumbai itself with no tension of shipping from Hyderabad. Will check with em personally today and will update you guys here. Thenvk still hangon, if nuthin works we have no other option to get it from hyderabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back