WTB: Used powersafe 400W/500W psu, nf4 socket 939 m/b, urgently....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
1) As per topic i require one psu urgently for a basic rig my friend is planning to build. if any body wants to get rid of it please contact me. mumbai seller preffered since the deal can be completed (esp. delivery) quickly. for the record i have purchased about 6 ~7 powersafe 400W psu's from TE in the past at around Rs.800/-. so this time around i want a special diwali discount !! am willing to pay around 500 ~ 750 depending upon the condition of the psu.

to put things in perspective ...a new dual rail 400W psu can be bought for 1200. with full 2 / 3 years warranty. 2 of my friends on TE have bought it recently on my recomendation and both of them are running dual core systems ...one a C2D and the other X2 3800+ and both of them are quite satisfied with its performance so far ....
2) Need one used socket 939 , nf4 m/b. price depending upon the condition and brand of m/b.

for e.g. DFI ultra-D m/b i can "convince" the buyer to pay Rs. 3K ~ 3.2K max , that also if it is in fairly new condition. A new one with local warranty costs around Rs.6 ~ 6.5K ...as informed to me by a few TE members. for asus / msi / other brands i am willing to pay from 1.5K ~ 2K depending upon model.

Interested and genuine sellers (who are or have migrated to C2D etc...) need only contact me. if i do not get a proposal soon i will recommend and purchase a foxconn nf4 m/b cheaply for 1.85K , with full 2 year warranty from prime.(The most stable and VFM m/b currently for socket 939)
Point to Ponder: Why is the price of Antec SLB case risen so high ??:( on the IT depot site the price is mentioned as 5.8K + shipping (Rs.400) + Taxes.(which goes over Rs. 6.25K) and the price quoted by prime is 5.8K + Taxes.:no: (unless they are offering hidden and selective discounts)

That also without a psu ....:huh:

Thanks for reading ...

^Free bump for ya. Make that 3 people using the dual rail Powersafe 400W, I'm using it with a 4200+ and 1 optical drive, 2 HDDs and an X850XTPE.

Excellent PSU, thanks for the recommendation.

Deejay... I am closing this thread and will be trashing it soon. If you have a problem with any moderator(s) then please PM him and talk to him or you can get in touch with Admins if the issue does not get solved. Using such language over forums is uncalled for and such thigs will not be allowed over TE. If you have issues with my decison you can get in touch with Admins and talk to them but no such behaviour will be allowed on TE.

You being a senior and respected member should know this. Anyways... The thread will be trashed soon. You can backup your original post and post a new thread again with edited content.

Note: Next time if a similar instance occur again over TE it will result in a Infraction/Ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back