FS: Consoles XBOX 360 "Jasper" with 120GB HDD + HDMI + Wireless Controller + Wired Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
XBOX 360 "Jasper" Flashed with HDMI Cable, Power Brick, A/V Cable

Sold off TE

The appropriate title for this listing now is the foll.:
XBOX 360 "Jasper" Flashed with HDMI Cable, Power Brick, A/V Cable

Please note that this console was imported from the USA.
I don't know much about xbox 360 consoles, so it's the responsibility of the buyer to find/point out if USA XBOX 360 consoles are any different from Indian XBOX 360 consoles in any sense.
Note-1: Wired controller and the extra cable shown in the pics (USB controller charging cable) are no more a part of the deal

Note-2:
Wireless controller is no more a part of the package
Price reduced accordingly

Note-3: 120GB HDD sold off TE and so is no more part of the deal
Price reduced accordingly

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: XBOX 360 Jasper Console that has the dashboard version: 13604, which is perfectly compatible for the RGH mod. Also included:
  • HDMI Cable
  • AV Cable
  • Power Module (120V)
  • Power Module AC Mains Cable

• Expected Price: Sold

• Time of Purchase: Console has 2009 written on the back. Had bought it from Ebay USA for my son, but it took long to get delivered, so bought another one locally. So, now this one is a spare. Just arrived 2 weeks back from the US.
  • The console has been bought as a pre-owned one from Ebay, USA and the auction details said the following:
  • *note the console is flashed*
    xbox is in mint condition and comes with the following:

- Brand new hdmi cable

- xbox 360 power brick

- xbox a/v cable

note: the xbox 360 flash may need an update before connecting to the internet.

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No

• Reason for Sale: Had bought it from Ebay USA for my son, but it took long to get delivered, so bought another one locally. So, now this one is a spare

• Purchase Invoice Available: No

• Product Condition: Good condition, except for a minor crack at the front bottom (pls. see pics) and a minor beak near the power cable input slot (pls. see pics). But, none of these affect its performance. Otherwise in excellent condition
  • Seems to have been opened, perhaps for flashing, not sure, but works perfect

• Accessories Included: Listed above

• Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi

• Preferred Courier: DTDC, TNT

• Shipping Charges: RS 500 extra

dealwise - Mandatory to post atleast 2 thumbnails in the thread. Please do so immediately to prevent the thread from being trashed

dealwise - Mandatory to post atleast 2 thumbnails in the thread. Please do so immediately to prevent the thread from being trashed

- - - Updated - - -

Done

b.u.m.p...

Edit:
The console has been bought as a pre-owned one from Ebay, USA and the auction details said the following (Sorry, was too lazy to check the details earlier
smile.gif
):

• *note the console is flashed*
    xbox is in mint condition and comes with the following:
    1 wired + 1 wireless controller
    - Brand new hdmi cable

- xbox 360 power brick

- xbox a/v cable

note: the xbox 360 flash may need an update before connecting to the internet.

Also, prospective buyers, please take a note of the foll. note that I've put on the OP:

Note: Wired controller and the extra cable shown in the pics (USB controller charging cable) are no more a part of the deal.

Finally, to make it move, I've dropped the asking price by Rs 1500 to Rs 11500.

Quick question @dealwise; are you willing to sell the HDD and the HDMI cable separately? If yes, the how much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question dealwise; are you willing to sell the HDD and the HDMI cable separately? If yes, the how much?

Buddy, if I sell the HDD separately, I'd have difficulties in selling the console. But, if someone comes fwd to buy the console w/o the HDD and/or HDMI cable,
I'll gladly work with you on the price of those 2 items.

Buddy, if I sell the HDD separately, I'd have difficulties in selling the console. But, if someone comes fwd to buy the console w/o the HDD and/or HDMI cable,
I'll gladly work with you on the price of those 2 items.

Of course. Good luck with your sale! :)

Do you want to sell the wireless controller? PM me with price with shipping to Maharastra.

If I sell the controller separately, I might have troubles selling the console.
Let me see if someone is interested in buying it w/o the controller and come back to you.

BTW, come on folks, buy it out :)

If I sell the controller separately, I might have troubles selling the console.

Let me see if someone is interested in buying it w/o the controller and come back to you.

BTW, come on folks, buy it out :)

Valid point there. I am in no hurry, will be in India in Dec.

@dealwise: I have OK'd the console purchase to Vamsi on the phone a while ago. Since he confirmed he already has a wired and a wireless controller. You can probably chip off the amount for those and sell them off to @Otaku and @dexBG.

Also, Vamsi I can see the dashboard version from the screenshot is 13604, which is perfectly compatible for the RGH mod. So unless dealwise has updated the dashboard to the latest one, this deal should be good to go. Good luck buddy! :)

@Ethan_Hunt I don't have a wireless controller. I just have one wired controller. Lost in translation I guess. :D BTW, you sound pretty beaten-up. Take some rest.

dealwise, I would like to know if there is VGA cable available for xbox 360, Since I would be using it on my monitor and given that my monitor doesn't have a HDMI port, it seems must.

I am okay with one controller that I have with me right now.. So, any discounts for the wireless controller I am leaving out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back