XBOX 360 NTSC Jasper Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Hey guys,

Selling off my 360 NTSC console that I bought (pre-owned) a couple of months ago. It's working perfectly. The console isn't modded and since it's Jasper, you'll probably never have to worry about the RROD.

I am only giving away the console, its power adapter and a wireless controller. Unfortunately, the wireless controller's LB button doesn't work, it's not broken, it just wouldn't work.

Price: 6k. Local Pick up preferred (Mumbai). Or shipping extra.

You'll get:
1 x XBOX 360 NTSC Arcade Console (Jasper chip, has an HDMI port, unmodded, 256 inbuilt memory, NTSC: Will only play NTSC or region-free games!)
1 x 360 Wireless Controller (LB button doesn't work)
1 X Power Adapter (It's the US power adapter, so either you'll need a transformer to make it work, or get an Indian power adapter. I already have a PAL console so I used its adapter while playing)
1 X Sega Tennis Super star and Arcade Collection combo game.

It doesn't comes with standard A/V Cable since I didn't need it at the time of purchasing.

Note: This is up for sale only till today evening 8.PM (24-sep-2010).

Thanks for looking!

PS.Sorry for the depressing Quality and Lighting in the images! :p

India is a PAL Region. So i doubt you will get NTSC Games here though most of the new games are REgion Free so it wouldnt be that bad a deal :p

you can get the region free games that can work on ntsc console.

also u can get the US power adapter modified to 220v in palika. i got mine done for 500/- and it works briliantly. the guy just soldered out few capacitors and whew it became 220v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back