Xbox 360 Power Brick & 2 Wireless Controller....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a vendor or a shop-owner?
Because you had put 4 Power Bricks and 2 Wireless Controllers on sale.
And I had pm'd you few weeks back that did you ever have Xbox 360(probably because it might have RROD'd) and you said no.
But,then you Want to Buy a RROD Xbox 360 ,
And
I don't get this.How are you selling and buying parts of Xbox 360 at the same time?
What I mean iS:
If somebody wants a RROD Xbox 360 ,then he might be wanting to get it repaired!
Albeit at the same time you are selling 4Power bricks and 2 wireless controllers that means you might be having minimum of 5 power bricks & 3 Controllers as of now,as those are needed after you get it repaired and if you want to play:cool2:
Or else,
You just want to buy the RROD console,repair it and sell it again.thereby you are a vendor,which is quite evident considering the numbers and the logic!

Now,
I should in no way bother about your trades.
But I am just curious :huh: and thought it might clear things out for other TE members and thereby improve your chances of trade:bleh:

I bought one xbox360 rrod complete set from Stromblast, you can ask him if you want, at time of buying i even told him, that i will be selling rest of the stuff. There goes one Power brick + 2 wireless controller,
Another console complete i got from another friend 2 wireless controller + power brick and a working console, but now the console is dead and for the same i want a rrod console which i think after switching few parts it might start.
One wireless controller from this set and another power brick.

I have bought two wired controller one from TE linuxtechie and another from GI forum, and even have bought a PowerBrick from there one can check my Trade ratings for the same, other two power brick i got from a friend who sold his rrod console without telling me and he is left with just the bricks, so i made the post for the entire lot...

And yeah if i was a dealer i would have opened an account on eBay to target a huge base of buyers, why would i only sell this things why not other accessories too, like x360 HDD etc etc...

Buddy it was not few weeks back you PM'ed me it was months back, and i was inquiring about a Arcade system with warranty intact even after flashing the same....

Hope thats clear and i'm not a dealer few senior members on this forum can vouch for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back