FS: Consoles XBOX 360 SLIM 4GB RGH (MODDED) and Other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told me it was repairable and he got it checked for mobo, cpu and gpu and those were fine and the problem was only with JTAG chip. However, I got it checked and they told me that the problem is with motherboard. I told him that I do not have money to take risks and if it is irrepairable we can call off the deal. But he said its repairable that's why i bought it.

Did you try to get a second opinion? May be get it inspected in a different shop one more time..

I paid for it on 23rd march. He said he doesnt have time for shipping it and will soon ship it. He shipped on 29th march. I received it on 30th march evening. got it checked on 1st and 2nd april and informed him about the status on 2nd april only. He is non responsive since den.[DOUBLEPOST=1460439847][/DOUBLEPOST]I have the watsapp chat history if you want it I can email it to desired email address.

@param - I would advice you to start a thread in the feedback corner of the forum with all the communications attached as screenshot after trying to reach the seller once again today (over call/msg)

He sold some of the items to another member here who picked it up from the seller's place.. Try contacting him and getting some info about the seller.. Address will be helpful in case you want to go with a legal approach..

Cool. This looks great! I told you to start a thread and invite me to it. Ill present my side and you present yours and let TE decide if I cheated you or not.

This looks awesome. Please post the WhatsApp chats even I want to see it. You don't remember anything do you?

When you asked me if it will work or not, I clearly told you ITS a RISK that you will have to take. I told the same thing to other members who then backed off from trade. Now after taking the risk you want me to bear the cost of it? This is just great!

Also, take feedback from other member who picked up rest of the items from me. Don't just push everything on others. I NEVER forced you to buy it.I told you that it's a risk.

Paying back 2k is easy but should I do it? That is what is to be debated. You clearly have lost your mind mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1463201697][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just curious.. What was the agreement between you? Did he agree to take back the console if it was not repairable?

This is the right question! Agreement was ITS a RISK. If you are willing to take the risk then go ahead else let it be.[DOUBLEPOST=1463201876][/DOUBLEPOST]I even offered to return the money if TE members think I cheated. Else this is it. All you had to do is to invite me to thread where I can keep my side of the story. We are curious to see the WhatsApp chat history. Please post screenshot

Last edited:
When i offered to buy the console, i was also told the same thing by the seller that the risk will be mine. So i guess the buyer is creating a fuss for no reason if the same was agreed upon both the parties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back