FS: Games XBox360 Games Mega Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

Tech Addict
Disciple
  • Product Name: COD 2,3 HALO Reach Limited Edition, Halo 3, GTA 4, Kameo, Gears of War 2,3
  • Expected Price: Gears of War 3 - 1100 1000Shipped, Halo Reach Limited edition 1500 1400 + Shipping (Its heavy) Rest: 600 500 shipped
  • Halo 3, GeOW2, COD3 Sold, Kameo, GeOW3, Halo Reach, COD2 still available
  • Shipping charges: Mentioned above
  • Manufacturer page URL: NA
  • Description if any: All DVDs in pristine condition
  • Reason for Sale: Fund raising
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: exact or rough estimation : NA
  • Remaining Warranty period: duration in months : NA
  • Warranty available in: Name of country : NA
  • Invoice Available: If yes then post a pic : NA
5djg.jpg

syuj.jpg

ywqo.jpg

sp05.jpg

I am new to Xbox 360 even bonafied noob to all types games...
So highly interested in your thread but just need to answer to only one question...
As I know halo has many version so we need to play all version in line or can I play directly the game you are selling and same for gear of war 3...:)

Nopes, I started with halo 3 then played halo 1 and then reach. All are awesome titles if you like fun games sequence won't matter.

I am new to Xbox 360 even bonafied noob to all types games...
So highly interested in your thread but just need to answer to only one question...
As I know halo has many version so we need to play all version in line or can I play directly the game you are selling and same for gear of war 3...:)

Halo has a reasonably complex universe and chances are you will need to play the early versions or you won't understand the story fully. And I recommend you do as the series is fantastic. You can play halo/halo2 on PC if you don't mind the graphics and then play Halo 3. Same pretty much applies for Gears, although the story doesn't matter that much here and the intro at the start of the game will explain Gears 1 and 2, I recommend you play them before you play Gears 3.

True for Halo... But you can always refer internet if playing game is not possible.. GeOW is hardcore action game with little or no back story needed...

Actually never really checked what's inside.. just had a look when got the game few years back.. Yes there was a cloth badge as far as I can remember, and a map too.. will have to check if you are interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1372744788][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked yesterday... all the accessories that come with Limited edition are in Box..

Actually never really checked what's inside.. just had a look when got the game few years back.. Yes there was a cloth badge as far as I can remember, and a map too.. will have to check if you are interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1372744788][/DOUBLEPOST]Checked yesterday... all the accessories that come with Limited edition are in Box..

thank you for replying . yes i am interested and am saving for the game. will purchase after 15th if not sold. if you get an offer before that, please go ahead with the sale.

bump............[DOUBLEPOST=1373788620][/DOUBLEPOST]GeOW2 , HALO3, COD3 on hold for @2kool2btrue
Awaiting Payment[DOUBLEPOST=1373790157][/DOUBLEPOST]GeOW2 , HALO3, COD3 Sold to @2kool2btrue
Will ship once amount reflects on my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
games received.. call of duty 3 and halo 3 - very good condition - 8.5/10. gears of war 2 slightly worse at 7.5/10.. thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back