Xfx 4870 1 gb ati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
* Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: XFX 4870 1 GB

* Expected Price: Rs 7,000/- negotiable price new cost 8.5k and it is better than 5770 5% performance

* Time of Purchase: June 2009

* Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 2 YEAR REMAINED

* Reason for Sale: already order 5770 x2 in crossfire and need cash for headphone at some reason :(

* Purchase Invoice Available: No

* Product Condition: working and excellent one fresh RMA 2 week ago

* Product Location: Tamilandu, Chennai, India

* Preferred Courier: any at your choice but your have to pay more for extra

* Shipping Charges: 200-300 buck or otherwise i am not accept the deal

* Payment Options: Cash, DD, Bank transfer,

hi guys i want to sell the gpu card fast sale cause of some reason, that my headphone is not working and already rma sent to singapore :(

and need cash for purchase new or second hand headphone

the gpu card come with different box from 9600 gso and it contain dvi-sub 1 x 6 pin to molex ( no driver cd u can download from ati website :p also manual is there and need good psu 400-450 vx and above 25-30 amps for running this card

also trade is accept for good headphone . hard disk or mouse if possible cause u need to pm me for the hardware detail

sorry for bad quality cause i took the photos from my stupid iphone due to touch screen issue u can check clearly another few image :)

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

^ err no holding business dude i need quick fast sale cause i want to buy the new headphone right now very urgent at 1-2 day :(

and another bump

Arun.P said:
* Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 2 YEAR REMAINED

* Purchase Invoice Available: No

* Product Condition: working and excellent one fresh RMA 2 week ago

the gpu card come with different box from 9600 gso
Interested but I'm curious as to how the warranty can be claimed without the box and the bill? o_O

@haider_up32

u can rma using serial number

so no bill requirement where i have rma many time without bill at rashi ;)

@damn

btw i dont want the so many box from rashi that why i already have too much dvi-sub and 6 pin and some reason so rashi gave me the card cause they have give another card after i bash him due to cheat of physician damage ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bump it up final price drop to 6500 r.s dude i am readily very bored at home without headphone

so can someone pm me asap soon :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back