XFX 5870 XXX EDITION For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi want to sell my XFX XXX 5870 as i no longer need them as u all know i have upgraded to gtx 460 sli . The card was bought from my friend who had given his gtx295 for rma and he got5870 in return .

The card has complete 3 years warranty from the RMA date and not from the orignal purchase date of GTX 295 . I have confirmed that with rashi and they have also put sticket on the back of the card which says 16th Feb 2010 so warranty is valid till feb 2013 .

Any doubts u can also call up rashi and verify. Have also given screenshot of the back of the card where the sticker is there and also the RMA date . Just let u guys know eveything so there is no confusion.

These O.C Edition sell for like 23 plus . Price kept is 17500 for mumbai buyers and 17800 for Outside Mumbai
Resonably price as the card is just 6 months old and u will be getting 2.6 years warranty still left hence lowering the price by 6 grand is very good deal for this powerfull card

[/FONT]

i think u could have presented it well !!!! a person really needs to go through the lines to get the price . atleast make the price a bit bolder. just my 2cents might help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back