XFX 8600GT(6 months old) -256mb gddr3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajayarun said:
it u get pm from me did u reply :|
ayan im sorry i cant drop below 3 k which i think is a reasnable price for this card (i bought it for 7 k fyi)and about mercury 8600gt cards mercury and xfx are not the same belive me .this ones got good quality ddr3 ram which overclocks really well .:)

Ok cool. I will take it if you can revert it back to the stock bios. I don't want it with the modded bios. Please post a GPU-Z screenie after you flash it back to the stock bios for my confirmation. And I hope you have the box and all mentioned accessories. Let me know soon. Thanks.

As i said the bios has not been changed i have modified the bios .if you want you can download nibitor and revert to original settings as i dont have a free system .And dont fret about it delta peripherals and rashi dont look into the bios if you wanna RMA in future .

^^Sorry pal. I am looking for a card with proper stock bios and stuff as its for a friend. I do not want to take any risk of flashing it back.

By longlife on 22 Jun 08, 06:48 AM
Re: XFX 8600GT(6 months old) -256mb gddr3 permalink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any chance for me to get , from Kolkata???????
Yes, want it..............

click on MARKET WATCH option on right side of the thread..1st page..there u can see the option to close the topic i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back