XFX 8600GT(6 months old) -256mb gddr3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys

this is my first trade so plz ecuse.i have this 8600 gt which i bought 6 months ago from delta peripherals.bugger cost me 7k .as ive upgraded to hd3870 im selling it .its the pcie version with 256mb ddr3 .ive also modded the bios to make it run close to 8600gts speeds (core-600mhz shader 1400) .any further card becomes too hot .if you have a after market cooler this card overclocks like a rocket.:hap2: find the pics of my card along with this post (again sorry for the picture quality).i got all the accesories card packaging the works . wud be suitable for HTPC or moderate gaming .

Can you please provide a better pic of the card only, outside that plastic case and with a handwritten slip. :)
Do add a gpuZ screenie of the card as it is, if possible. :p

(I hope you know modding VGA bios voids warranty and can be a problem if you are unable to revert back to the original bios in case of some issue with the card before you send it for rma. :ashamed:)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Can you please provide a better pic of the card only, outside that plastic case and with a handwritten slip. :)

Do add a gpuZ screenie of the card as it is, if possible. :p
(I hope you know modding VGA bios voids warranty and can be a problem if you are unable to revert back to the original bios in case of some issue with the card before you send it for rma. :ashamed:)
oki ive uploaded some pics unfortunately i dont have a cam right now and my phone doesnt have a usb cable so i had to take the pic with my webcam :mad: about modding the bios you can revert back to original bios by downloading it from mvktech.net using nvflash i hope you do know how to flash the bios.about gpuz cmon i have ati hd3870 installed in my rig and i wud have to uninstall the drivers change the card install nvidia drivers just to show u a screen shot of the gpuz!!have a heart man !!!!!:(

and i have not replaced the bios have just modded the bios using nibitor .:)

^ Its compulsory to have your username written on the paper slip in your image. Please do the needful :)

Can you please set the card back to the original bios and at stock clocks and test it out?
Also i hope you have the bill from Delta Peripherals?
I might have a friend interested but i want a clean card for him- no OC or or anything- just a nice 8600GT at stock.
And God forbid, if anything goes wrong, will you help out with the rma from Delta if need be? :)

hey its not biggy .i will give you the instruction for setting the clocks to default if you really wanna do that !!and i have not overclocked it too much :).its a perfect working card i can guarantee that and i do have the bill for the card from delta peripherals.it still has 2 years guarantee left.:hap2:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Can you please set the card back to the original bios and at stock clocks and test it out?

vijaysurendran said:
hey its not biggy .i will give you the instruction for setting the clocks to default if you really wanna do that !!

I don't want instructions- i asked if you could set the card back to stock clocks as it was with the original bios you purchased it with, test it out after the switch back to the original bios and then send the card to me after assuring all is ok. :)

I am chicken about this and then any unforunate mishap is my liability which i want to avoid.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
And God forbid, if anything goes wrong, will you help out with the rma from Delta if need be? :)

NO OCing at my friend's end for sure- will you be able to offer any help, just in case? :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
I don't want instructions- i asked if you could set the card back to stock clocks as it was with the original bios you purchased it with, test it out after the switch back to the original bios and then send the card to me after assuring all is ok. :)

I am chicken about this and then any unforunate mishap is my liability which i want to avoid.
NO OCing at my friend's end for sure- will you be able to offer any help, just in case? :)

oh cmon ive used this card for 6 months without any problem .if by any chance you gonna rma the card just take the bill to delta with the card you will get a new card im sure or else call me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back