Xfx 9400gt @ 1.8k

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the f**k i will set the rate or u ?

1500 i will never go below that ................

It is in perfect condition man it is most silent graphics card ....

& any body considering i have removed the fan , those are holes of heatsink mounting hole .which look like that from above .

BUMP!!!!!

vivek90 said:
& any body considering i have removed the fan , those are holes of heatsink mounting hole .which look like that from above

So its not silent but you made it so.. Crystal...

HailStonE said:
So its not silent but you made it so.. Crystal...

Google??? Whats so confusing about the model??? It uses a passive heatsink and thats how it is sold, OP didnt change or made anything......

thebanik said:
Google??? Whats so confusing about the model??? It uses a passive heatsink and thats how it is sold, OP didnt change or made anything......

Don't you think I already did that, use ur senses.. I already checked the XFX site going through all parts of 9400GT. I didn't found any one resembling the pictures. Then one which is suppose to have passive heatsink has a completely different heatsink...

& why would I take the pain to look for it everywhere if I am not genuinely interested... :p

HailStonE said:
Don't you think I already did that, use ur senses.. I already checked the XFX site going through all parts of 9400GT. I didn't found any one resembling the pictures. Then one which is suppose to have passive heatsink has a completely different heatsink...

& why would I take the pain to look for it everywhere if I am not genuinely interested... :p

Wrong ,

Vivek90 Is Selling a Proper Product Without any tempering ,This Model Comes Like This Only .

thanks thebanik & amarbirji

@ HailStonE

Manufacturers keep on changing there products...........

the heatsink in that pic is the default one & in 2nd pic u can see the version & model no.

^... Thats the listing which got me confused... You cannot see any HSF holes on it & it covers whole PCB...
Even second pic has two different part nos. mentioned.. But now its clear by members here & OP... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back