XFX 9800 GT 512 Mb DDR3 Green Edition Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganesh_2218

Disciple
Hallo jeder

Up for sale is one year Old XFX brand 9800 GT 512 MB DDR3 GPu card Green edition. This card doesn't needs power from external source can work in any Power supply real watts or standard cheap PSU. I rmae'd 8600GT last year and got this card with three year full warranty by paying 3.5k extra cash . Working like charm till now without a single problem.

Comes with Bill, Box, DVi-Vga adapter, Driver CD.:eek:hyeah:

Purchase Date :- 29-7-2009.

Warranty :- 2 full years remaining till 29-7-2012.

Sale Price :- Rs.3.6k shipped all India.

Reason for Sale :- upgrading to newer card.

Comes with Bill, Box, DVi-Vga adapter, Driver CD.:eek:hyeah:

Pictures :-

img8056b.jpg

img8059b.jpg

img8060d.jpg

img8062n.jpg

img8071l.jpg

gpuzsc.jpg

Don't crap the thread nor low ball. :p

Ganesh

this guy is unacceptable

I made the payment for this card and he sold it to some1 else

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

He and i had set a deal for 9800GT fr 3.3k shipped

now on saturday i told him specificly that my bank is PNB and it only allows to send money after 24 hrs of adding a payee

so i told him i will pay on Monday and told him that i wont be able to PM u after making payment so giv me ur Cell no. so u can SMS you

now he gaved me

and i told ma bro to make the payment and he did it and SMSed me

then i SMSed him ki i have made the payment now

and in afternoon i get a SMS back that ki sorry u didnt replied and i have sold the card to some1 else

I just reached home and checked the PMs he sent me there are 2 PMs

1@ 7.30AM and 2@ 10,44AM

I SMSed him at arnd 11

i only came to know abt his PMs now as after reaching home

now he claims that i didnt replied to his PM

this is what is making me frustrated

do i have to PM him every min saying i will take it for sure

I said to him very clearly that i will make the payment on MOnday and will SMS u

we set a deal on sat

its confirmed and now when i make the payment he replies he sold it to some1 else

is this some joke for him

the 2nd Thing for which i am making this post

i had planned to run a Hybrid of Crossfire and SLi with it on ma PC bt looks like a whitewash on ma dream

I am just making this thread to take out ma frustration.

BTW i do think a bad response from his side

u PMed me @7.30AM and i told u on saturday itself ki i wont be able to access net from college thats y i asked ur cell no so when ma bro did that transfer i can SMS u the confirmation

and i made the transfer @11AM today itself

u call that late

ur negative feedback rating is unjustified

and are u even gonna refund me my 3300 back now

KLiCK said:
u PMed me @7.30AM and i told u on saturday itself ki i wont be able to access net from college thats y i asked ur cell no so when ma bro did that transfer i can SMS u the confirmation

and i made the transfer @11AM today itself

u call that late

ur negative feedback rating is unjustified

and are u even gonna refund me my 3300 back now
Actually the deal was set with me on friday itself. But i was not able to make the payment on friday and saturday. So i requested ganesh to give me some more time till monday but he denied saying that u had 2 days. But on monday he told me that klick was not responding and he want to make the deal fast. So he asked me to make the payments and sold the card to me.

Its clear that Klick didnt respond to him so he had to sell the card to me.

DUDE

i already told him on sat ki i will SMS u after i make the transfer and wont be able to access net as i am in cllg

when i logged in from home in evening i had 2 PMs from him 1@ 7.30AM today and other @10.44am

now when i told him i wont be able to access net frm cllg what sense does it make ki he is PMing me and expecting a reply so soon

anyways i SMS him @ 11AM tht transfer was made

Well.... Sorry for you dude.

But you may get the card later. I will use it for sometime and sell it say in a couple of months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back