FS: Video Card XFX Radeon HD 5670 1gb gddr5 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh.

Disciple
I want to sell my graphics card. Following are the details of the same.
  • Product Name: XFX Radeon HD 5670 1gb gddr5
  • Expected Price: Rs 3200 (open for negotiation)
  • Shipping charges: At actuals (I will pay if shipping charges are not much or can be shared)
  • Manufacturer page URL: Not able to find
  • Reason for Sale: Due to some problem in my motherboard, it doesn't work for me. But the card works fine
    on other motherboards.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 10/09/2010
  • Remaining Warranty period: 0 (will provide 3 days testing warranty from my side)
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: I have a copy of the original invoice
  • Shipping from: Pune
  • Shipping to: All over India but local buyers are preferred
  • Preferred courier: Not specific
  • Payment options: Cash or bank transfer
Note:- I am not the original owner of the card. I bought this from another person few days back. He sold it for upgrading. I have seen this card working on his system. Also I have checked it at service center. It works fine. But due to some problem in my motherboard, it does not work on my system. The mobo is out of warranty now & I can't afford to buy a new one. so selling the card. I cant post gpu z screenshots due to above mentioned problem. But I will provide 3 days testing warranty.

Attachments

• DSC_5127.JPG
    DSC_5127.JPG
    401.1 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC_5124.JPG
    DSC_5124.JPG
    498.6 KB · Views: 452
  • DSC_5125.JPG
    DSC_5125.JPG
    537.5 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC_5126.JPG
    DSC_5126.JPG
    355.9 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Remaining Warranty period: not sure

So its in warranty or not ?
SC guys told you anything about warranty?
considering 3yr warranty, there is still a month left. but i am not sure about xfx warranty policy (warranty from date of purchase or date of manufacturing)
SC guys did not charge me for checking the card but to be on safer side you can consider it as out of warranty.

considering 3yr warranty, there is still a month left. but i am not sure about xfx warranty policy (warranty from date of purchase or date of manufacturing)
SC guys did not charge me for checking the card but to be on safer side you can consider it as out of warranty.
Actually buyers(me) would be more interested if it can be RMAed, who doesn't like brand new piece of item ;)
You can confirm it if you have their contact number.

We all know XFX is very crappy in RMA policy, take a look here

Last edited:
Actually buyers(me) would be more interested if it can be RMAed, who doesn't like brand new piece of item ;)
You can confirm it if you have their contact number.

We all know XFX is very crappy in RMA policy, take a look here
I will ask sc about this & thanks for info. I thought xfx is a good brand.

Xfx gives 2yrs warranty not 3...
They check there distributor sticker of rashi with month and year on the card itself w/o which they dont give warranty....
They see rashi's sticker and not bill.

Last edited:
in 2010,they had 3 years warranty and rashi sticker is checked if purchase invoice is not available. If invoice is available,then it starts from date of purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back