FS: Others Xiaomi Bluetooth Gamepad with Dual Motor Vibration, Accelerometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
I had purchased it may be around 3 years back to use with my Android phone and TV box, but actual usage was very limited. It is a normal Bluetooth controller that pairs directly with any device supporting Bluetooth. It has dual motors, one each around the grips and an accelerometer that can be used by supported games on Android.

It is a DirectInput device but an XInput emulator is present on Windows which accurately registers the device as an XBox 360 controller. Hence, the controls as well as vibration work exactly as they would with an XBox controller. The controller itself is not of the same calibre as the XBox ones but is far better than most generic controllers available on the market.

I had purchased it for close to 2.5k and the new ones purchased directly from the chinese online stores are over $30, so I think I have priced it fairly. Batteries will not be included.

Attachments

• Pack.jpg
    Pack.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 360
  • Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 331
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 330
  • Battery.jpg
    Battery.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 319
Consider the item to be unavailable as I have received payment for the same and I am shipping it out soon.

That's a cool gamepad. Can I use it with all game consoles of the latest generation?

You can use it with any device that accepts a third party bluetooth controller. I am not a console user but it would be logical of Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo to limit the use of controllers on their closed systems using licensing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back