Xiaomi Mi 4i pre-orders begin!

Bhai yeh TechEnclave hai, facebook nahi.
Use proper grammar, punctuation ,and substantiate your claims with facts here.
Actually was quite bit in a hurry,summarised my experience and posted it :D just experienced the device,the reason being here is too much heating problem of the device and moreover to surprise unlike redmi 1s and note xiaomi havent even configured it to throttle it under less than 60 degrees C so that temp will come down and not affect the hardware.Thats why this can be a serious issue it will affect device life on battery,processor as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1431591240][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which country you belong??
seems like people here focus more on grammer than the facts was just experimenting :p:p

Last edited:
Actually was quite bit in a hurry,summarised my experience and posted it :D just experienced the device,the reason being here is too much heating problem of the device and moreover to surprise unlike redmi 1s and note xiaomi havent even configured it to throttle it under less than 60 degrees C so that temp will come down and not affect the hardware.Thats why this can be a serious issue it will affect device life on battery,processor as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1431591240][/DOUBLEPOST]
seems like people here focus more on grammer than the facts was just experimenting :p:p
No one noticed your grammar,
but please do tell us when is MI3 releasing?

One of my colleagues got one 45 minutes after the sale started.

I think the negative feedback of people is affecting.

@Techkarl read the complete thread. A few of us have posted feedback.

I don't use the quick charger - no heating while charging!

Further feedback - used the supplied (assuming it to be a) quick charger - phone got warm. Not hot.

Mi is testing a new update that is supposed to cut down the reported issues. This phone must be on the list of anyone who has a budget 10-15k.

Can someone please help me get a Mi4i today? I forgot to register for the today's sale and i need to buy this for my sister for her birthday. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.

UPDATE: Got one.

Last edited:
I have one in cart,if anyone needs let me know[DOUBLEPOST=1432270108][/DOUBLEPOST]i have mi4i in cart,its not removed yet.If anyone needed let me know

Last edited:
Xiaomi suspended Mi 4i update, which was released to fix over-heating

Getting from bad to worse. Sticking with my Moto G.

"On the release of V6.5.4.0 LXIMICD, many users updated their Mi 4i to the latest version, but they started facing issues more than earlier. It is reported that after the new updates, the data connection got unstable and disconnects frequently, battery life decreased to almost half the time, and camera also not working properly."

http://www.mobipicker.com/xiaomi-suspended-mi-4i-update-which-was-released-to-fix-over-heating/

Last edited:
Back