Xiaomi Mi TV 4

Why not? Its based on HDMI, no way anything stops you from using them with this tv.

That's what it said.[DOUBLEPOST=1519213667][/DOUBLEPOST]Installing apps is as simple as plugging in a USB with the corresponding apk for your game or app

The above video says sideloaded apps like Hotstar did not work well. Also, reviewer had to use a wireless keyboard and mouse to use Netflix.

Screen mirroring is possible using Miracast

Last edited:
all those apps like sony liv, hungama, hotstar, ditto, etc don't work because the app developers did not develop it for android tv. Those apps are meant to be installed on phone interface where touching the screen is the main input vs android tv where the remote is main input. i had asked sony to make their app compatible with android tv in playstore review but nothing came of it.

^Not true... i have sony android tv which has sony liv, hotstar, netflix in play store itself... only jiotv(android tv version) i've side loaded.

Yes bro when I tried to buy second one it's oss for every pin code of India ..

I think they have very limited stock but hey don't be disappointed next sale is at 27Feb after 5 days only...

I really want 4k hdr since I have x3 55 from letv ..

The reviewer from iGyaan got the Netflix working after hooking the new 4k Apple TV .He also praised the content, even i am thinking of getting one but only after a good review from a User.

Finally it's in home ...
Awesome delivery
Took 4 days from Mumbai to my city ...

Changing 55 4k le eco to this ...
0c98680223a28f00c9675efdeaa0bfdf.jpg
dcf98b81279168dfc0d1f03f1bb9b74e.jpg

Last edited:
Back