Xiaomi Mi TV 4

Well i have this tv currently. No issues with brightness at all. I don't know if it is actually 200 nits but it is very bright. Infact i keep the backlight to somewhere around 75 and still brightness is good.
As for investing in speakers, you need to do that for every tv out there and you should. Tv audio is never sufficient.
The only downside this tv has as of now is no amazon prime and chromecast support. But i am using it with mibox so that solves it.

Which do you guys think is a better tv? Personally I feel Mi tv has an advantage due to it's size and HDR being present, I also feel that most of vu's features like soundbar audio and chromecast function can be easily be added to mi tv by using proper speakers and adding an android box/chromecast.

Which do you guys think is a better tv? Personally I feel Mi tv has an advantage due to it's size and HDR being present, I also feel that most of vu's features like soundbar audio and chromecast function can be easily be added to mi tv by using proper speakers and adding an android box/chromecast.
No doubt mitv is much better. The picture quality on this is just great(even if you don't consider the price)

Does it have a 4k HDR pass through? Can you please tell me how the connections are like?
Well I don't think it supports that. What I have done, I have connected TV HDMI Out ARC to Soundbar HDMI ARC. Due to this I am able to control Soundbar volume using TV remote. Increasing/decreasing TV volume increases/decreases sound bar volume. I am able to connect via Bluetooth too, but I found sound clarity better via HDMI. Also this sound bar supports Dolby DTS and hence I have set the audio out in Set Top Box and Dolby DTS+. However I find volume is significantly lower in Dolby compared to Stereo. But stereo sound has little "hiss" which I guess is because it's analog signal unlike HDMI which is digital.

#acchedin
9b9a9c10402ddf0f674d3851bd5d08e6.jpg

Anyone here got Mi tv 4 pro?
They just added Android OS and voice command on remote, any reason to spend 5k more on it?
If you get prime stick for Rs3k then wouldn't it be same?

I'm planning on getting mi tv 4x pro 55inch, did it finally get netflix support or are people still sideloading it?
Other streaming apps like amazon, hotstar are officially available or that too are sideloaded?
Any other tv in similar price that you can recommend?

Back