Status
Not open for further replies.

phunsukh

Disciple
rps20140801_201432.jpg
rps20140801_201359.jpg
rps20140801_201018.jpg
rps20140801_201432.jpg rps20140801_201359.jpg rps20140801_201018.jpg

Let me know if you change your mind about shipping. I'll cover shipping costs.

@Soyab0007 please confirm if you want to buy the handset or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1406951834][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me know if it's available, I can pick it up from your place on 9th Aug.
Can u pick up earlier? I need cash urgently as my CC due date is on 4th.[DOUBLEPOST=1406958542][/DOUBLEPOST]Sold to @MAGNeT. Will be delivered tomorrow !

Last edited:
:mad: What?
Confirming deal with me last night.. we exchange contact details & meeting location
now selling it to someone else...
Atleast you should have informed me...

Last night I was online till your last msg & I was thinking to call you in morning
when I checked online at morning 10... here you have already sold it..:(

bad luck for me
I am in cash crunch due to the sudden one plus invite. So had to rush for sale. Don't be offended I will help u in next sale.

what exactly is oneplus one, i saw website, and seems another scam, is it really a trustworthy company, nowdays company want to sell as much as they can
but they are only selling through invite,

what exactly is oneplus one, i saw website, and seems another scam, is it really a trustworthy company, nowdays company want to sell as much as they can
but they are only selling through invite,

Its not a scam... But yes the way they are selling it is totally a scam...

the invite thing is waste time and scam, better to buy good phone from open market

It's not a scam dude. They are a new company. They said they aren't making profits but at the same time, they don't want to take big loss either. Manufacturing phones process is a big thing, one small mistake and you lose millions. They just are trying to avoid risky business, hence the invites. Though as myself don't like the invite system, doesn't mean I'll call it scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back