Xiaomi Mi3 launched - Stunning 14k price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being outdated, has MIUI 6 been released for MI3?
Also, how stable is this supposedly leaked AOSP ROM?
MIUI6 released for Mi3. Everything is great, but camera app is rather simplified. That is the sole reason I reverted back to MIUI5 after using v6 for more than 2 weeks.

Mi3 will be also be on sale tomorrow. If any one can help me get a Mi3 tomorrow, then i'd be really grateful. TIA.
@Dare Devil Can you help? :D

Last edited:
Gauge : It seems the company is only planning to offer the phone to the consumers, who have registered to buy the phone five or more times but have not succeeded.

Got an Email

Hi,

Have you registered 5 times or more, hoping to get yourself a Mi 3, but not been able to get through even once? We've been listening and have done something about it.

You are among the 25,000 lucky Mi 3 fans who will get an assured access to buy Mi 3 onMon, 6th Oct, 2014.Your Mi 3 phone will be automatically added to your cart on 6th Oct at 10 AM and will be available for checkout till 2:00 PM, 6th Oct, 2014. Please ensure you are logged in with the same email id you used to register for Mi 3.

To ensure that all Mi fans can get their hands on Mi 3, we are limiting orders to one phone per registered email id.

Happy Shopping !

Warm Regards,
Flipkart Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back