XIAOMI mipad to launch in India at Rs.12,999/-

Where did you get that info?

Also, don't think the Axis bank offer is available anymore.

From Facebook page + i m getting mail from MI.com as i requested on CC for some Execlusive NEWS by mail :p[DOUBLEPOST=1427692851][/DOUBLEPOST]@all any suggestions on Screen PRotector + Case For MI PAD

Plz Also Provide me Link as well so i can buy it :)

Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1427697163][/DOUBLEPOST]Ordered Placed ON COD :) NO VISA debit card work on app :(

@all Grab it still stock last :)

Last edited:
Buy the cheapest tempered glass for ipad mini from ebay, i got one for 300 rs, it fits beautifully!

and a book type case for ipad mini, i got mine for 500 rs. See the attached pics for idea, it will be a bit tight fit!!

Attachments

• 1427699603836.jpg
    1427699603836.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 1427699621055.jpg
    1427699621055.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 237
Out of stock again!

Managed to place an order though and also got the Visa debit card discount!

@Raghav_K, do you recommend getting a case specifically made for the Mipad or is the ipad mini case sufficient?

Buy the cheapest tempered glass for ipad mini from ebay, i got one for 300 rs, it fits beautifully!

and a book type case for ipad mini, i got mine for 500 rs. See the attached pics for idea, it will be a bit tight fit!!

will u plz pm me link for both above :) wanna buy with MI PAD come asap :)

Can someone give a short review of this device and how effective it is to watch video and in general the pros and cons of the hardware?

Yes if someone can compare mi pad with iPad mini 1/2,
And already I've lenovo vibe z2 pro which is a 6 incher, will the 2 inch be a big difference.
And one more doubt is whether I can return the product if I donot like it. ( FF member as well )

Back