Audio Xiaomi Piston 2?

Found a review about the Pistons over at Head-fi... if anyone wants to have a quick read through it here's the link:

http://www.head-fi.org/products/xiaomi-pistons-2-0-mk301[DOUBLEPOST=1412226165][/DOUBLEPOST]I do have a question however, are the one's which are being sold on Snapdeal (link provided to them below) original? Anyone bought them from Snapdeal??

Snapdeal link for the Pistons being sold there:

http://www.snapdeal.com/search?keyword=xiaomi piston&santizedKeyword=&catId=&categoryId=&suggested=false&vertical=&noOfResults=20&clickSrc=go_header&lastKeyword=&prodCatId=&changeBackToAll=false&foundInAll=false&categoryIdSearched=&cityPageUrl=&url=&utmContent=&catalogID=&dealDetail=

Last edited:
@Dare Devil: Thanks for the heads-up... ordered one just now! I suddenly remembered I had 599 bucks gathering dust in my Flipkart wallet for quite a while now... so had to only pay an additional 200 bucks! :D

Last edited:
@Dare Devil, many thanks for the info. Bought one yesterday in the middle of the night and it was delivered today noon. However, I am not impressed with the sound. Bass is too flat.

Does it improve with burn in?

can't understand why they have "permanently" discontinued it. is piston v3 coming out?

Flipkart's website has been plagued with errors all through the day and I think it's probably an error message there. Twice my entire past and current orders vanished during the day today and I was unable to track my shipments. Called their CC up and was told due to the extremely heavy response to their Billion Sales happening today their website has been acting up a little and throwing up unexpected errors.

Anyone interested in buying my piston v2?

Havent opened it yet.. I got it to replace es18, but the rma was quick and I got new ones.

I Received it today from flipkart.

Still sealed.

Pm me.

Same price.. 799 free shipping.

Been using the Pistons for over 45 days now. Mighty impressed with them.

Just checked on Flipkart now... even the powerbank units from Xiaomi are showing as 'Permanently discontinued'. Weird.

It shows that until Flipkart puts them back in stock. They should really use different words.

Back