Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Anyone having any experience with what it's like going down in screen size from 5" to 4.7"? Does the screen feel too small or there's not much of a difference? I'm used to looking at my mom's 5" phone & when I look at phones with a 4.5" screen, I feel they must be 4" ! So where does 4.7" factor in? Thanks!

^^ Well, personally I dont feel much of a difference.

Any of the selected flipkart first members see the phone in there cart?? I dont have it in my cart yet, flipkart said at 2 it should be in your cart.[DOUBLEPOST=1409562094][/DOUBLEPOST]Its 2:30 already and nothing in the cart. :(

Last edited:
^^ Well, personally I dont feel much of a difference.

Any of the selected flipkart first members see the phone in there cart?? I dont have it in my cart yet, flipkart said at 2 it should be in your cart.[DOUBLEPOST=1409562094][/DOUBLEPOST]Its 2:30 already and nothing in the cart. :(

It is not Sep 2nd Yet :p

This was the mail!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!

You are among the first 2000 Flipkart First subscribers to register for Early Access to Redmi 1S.

Your Redmi 1S phone will be automatically added to your cart on 1st Sep at 2PM and will be available to checkout till 3rd Sep 11.59PM.

Please ensure you are logged in with your Flipkart First registered email id during this time to avail your Early Access.

To ensure that all our customers can get their hands on Redmi 1S, we are limiting orders to one phone per registered email id.

Happy Shopping !

Warm Regards,
Flipkart Team

Oh did not know that. In that case yes, it should have been in your cart. Check Flipkart's FB page and see what others have to say.

Still nothing! :([DOUBLEPOST=1409566797][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a sms from flipkart saying my redmi 1s will be added to cart at 5 PM. :mad:

Last edited:
There might be a delay post-2pm today for the Redmi 1S to show up in your cart.

The cause being a technical glitch in the order system. The product WILL be added to your cart automatically in some time.

This was the mail!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!

You are among the first 2000 Flipkart First subscribers to register for Early Access to Redmi 1S.

Your Redmi 1S phone will be automatically added to your cart on 1st Sep at 2PM and will be available to checkout till 3rd Sep 11.59PM.

Please ensure you are logged in with your Flipkart First registered email id during this time to avail your Early Access.

To ensure that all our customers can get their hands on Redmi 1S, we are limiting orders to one phone per registered email id.

Happy Shopping !

Warm Regards,
Flipkart Team
Is it in your cart. I also got an Email and SMS for 5pm. Waiting for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1409572171][/DOUBLEPOST]Nothing yet..... I think Flipkart just screwed up....
Idiots....

Last edited:
Funny thing is that their customer care is not working too.... After the message of you getting redirected to their executive the calls disconnects.
I think they have screwed up something bigger than they can chew this time.

Flipkart discontinued the moto g and mi3 sales are currently suspended . If they stop selling these phones then it will be a problem for us as far as service is concerned . it's not only that one must buy a phone if the buying price is low .... The. Service too must be good ... By that I mean readily available spares and service centers in most tier 1,2,&3 cities . And that to service centers like Nokia /Samsung not like micromax/karbonn/lava/xolo . Guys sorry if OT , as I too have a moto g that I bought a month back along with a moto e . And now flipkart has stopped selling the g . Whereas my 2yr old s3 is still available on flipkart as well as my 4month old s4 .

Back