Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Thumb drives are connecting to my Mi3 in Read-only-mode. I can copy from Thumb Drive to Phone but not vice versa.
Can't we write to USB drives over OTG without rooting?

probably he said "NO" or something in tele-confirmation call.
sad that any other folks would get that.
TE should thank for you and your FB friends.
Vagabond's friend missed this phone.I felt sorry for him.
But due to his irresponsibility,i lost one friend.
I know its just a phone.
Anyway this is my last post in this thread.
Thanks Guys.

I'm struggling with the screen protector, of all things, :mad:. When I peel off tab 2, the whole thing comes off. What am I doing wrong?
& this isn't the complimentary one either. There wasn't one bundled for the particular sale that I bought this off.

Vagabond's friend missed this phone.I felt sorry for him.
But due to his irresponsibility,i lost one friend.
I know its just a phone.
Anyway this is my last post in this thread.
Thanks Guys.
What happened with your friend? Maybe the guy who didn't confirm the order was new and got confused with COD order confirmation, looks like a newbie mistake.

Does it support dual sim calling?

yup it does :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411578192][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm struggling with the screen protector, of all things, :mad:. When I peel off tab 2, the whole thing comes off. What am I doing wrong?
& this isn't the complimentary one either. There wasn't one bundled for the particular sale that I bought this off.
Watc some utube videos and do i m facing no prblem at all..

Well, I didn't know which was the practice one & which ones were the real deal. Ended up failing with both the 'actual' guards. The 3rd one, the practice guard was a success. But while the others were matte, this one's clear. Guess I'll have to order another set.
PS- Thinking out loud: Is there a problem with the adherence of the matte guards?

Got my Redmi 1s and no issue with the phone like heating and stuff like that as i dont know why peeps are complaining but if it has problem than i am lucky because i am having no issue so far only one problem and that is very low RAM usable and it feel like it has only 256mb of Ram but runs fast and this phone is truely awesome as i own a Samsung S5 and using it and Redmi 1s i dont feel any difference in performance and only phone(onlyXiaomi phones) in the world with Retina Display considering it 6k only what else you want man truely no words.....to describe its awesome....
And all this possible just because of Mr. Dare Devil and his friend.....Mr.Sumit Kumar Singh....And Guys please help me when Redmi Note & MiTV2 please and also so guys if possible please help me on this as i really want to buy Redmi Note & MiTV2 as soon as it is launch in India and for that i need help from you Guys.........
And big thank you again for Dare Devil Sumit Kumar Singh and Tech Enclave so Cheers guys have a blast with you REDMI 1S.....
Looking forward to Redmi Note (128gb version) and MiTV2

Got my Redmi 1s and no issue with the phone like heating and stuff like that as i dont know why peeps are complaining but if it has problem than i am lucky because i am having no issue so far only one problem and that is very low RAM usable and it feel like it has only 256mb of Ram but runs fast and this phone is truely awesome as i own a Samsung S5 and using it and Redmi 1s i dont feel any difference in performance and only phone(onlyXiaomi phones) in the world with Retina Display considering it 6k only what else you want man truely no words.....to describe its awesome....
And all this possible just because of Mr. Dare Devil and his friend.....Mr.Sumit Kumar Singh....And Guys please help me when Redmi Note & MiTV2 please and also so guys if possible please help me on this as i really want to buy Redmi Note & MiTV2 as soon as it is launch in India and for that i need help from you Guys.........
And big thank you again for Dare Devil Sumit Kumar Singh and Tech Enclave so Cheers guys have a blast with you REDMI 1S.....
Looking forward to Redmi Note (128gb version) and MiTV2

Bro I Feel once it was delivered to me :p

Cheers and Enjoy 1S and rearding Redmi Note it will be sell after 1S over and also Mi TV 2 will be in Q2 or 3 in 2015
First tey onna launch Mi TV and i m gonna buy 2 of tem :p

3 rd dy on 4.4.4 Cm 11 and No LAG awesome Rom uyz plz use tis Link and follow eac step :p

http://webtrickz.com/how-to-install-android-4-4-4-kitkat-based-cm11-rom-on-xiaomi-redmi-1s/

Back