Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

Final one placed for @Switch
Still NOTES are in my cart[DOUBLEPOST=1421868426][/DOUBLEPOST]2 of 4 my orders cancelled and gave some s***t reason as " I bought so many times thats y seller has cancelled "
big joke of the part is I ordered only twice from these 2 accounts which has cancelled :mad: and they shipped other 2 orders of my another 2 accounts which I ordered 10nos with one a/c and 8 nos with another :wacky:
hmmmmmmmmmm now I've to create another 4 a/c s for next sale to help my TE members:D

Last edited:
Man that sucks...
Your account has created some heat, so give them some cooling period. Use your other 2 accounts which was relatively less used to help members in TE :)

Damn something happened to fk all my 4 accounts still showing in kart bt when I tried to place order getting as u have already placed
As a matter of fact I already placed all orders BT y they still showing

Damn something happened to fk all my 4 accounts still showing in kart bt when I tried to place order getting as u have already placed
As a matter of fact I already placed all orders BT y they still showing
It seems like a bug. Btw, I shall quote the reply i got from FK since it matters to @Switch , @veera_champ

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to write us.

First and foremost I offer my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I am sorry to hear your order was cancelled.

I regret to inform you that your order (Order ID -OD301876432126566800) was cancelled due to seller cancellation. Unfortunately, I will be unable to reinstate your order and proceed with it due to technical constraints.

Kindly place a fresh order for the product in the next sale and rest assured, we will have it delivered to you without any hassles.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.

Hello,

Thank you for reverting us.

I understand that you are enquiring about the Xiaomi Redmi 1s registration.

I would like to inform that you have to register once again for the product 'Xiaomi Redmi 1s'. Further, I wish to inform you that the next sale for the product is January 27, 2015 and only customers who register get a chance to buy on the sale day.

I hope this information is helpful. We value your presence with us.

Please write back to us should you have any other questions or need further assistance.
We need to re-register and place fresh orders.

Yup. This is the third phone in a row. Let me call up these guys and sort it out. Though I was just able to order a MI3 from my account for someone.

Just called up these guys. They are saying that since I have already purchased 1 RedMi 1S in the past I am not allowed to purchase another. This is weird.

Just called up these guys. They are saying that since I have already purchased 1 RedMi 1S in the past I am not allowed to purchase another. This is weird.
2day I also added 3 No's
And placed all orders by debit card got 2 successful by one cancelled immediately I called them and received same answer
I argued abt u give only one for one member and I want these mobiles for my whole family so wt should I do?
They gave me a s**t suggestion as create some dummy email ids and buy with it sir y u r wasting ur email id?[emoji35]

For people who have the phone, how are you managing without the backlit keys? Any workarounds available? Is there a way in which you can have the home and back button visible on the screen at the bottom?

My dad is using a similar phone and struggles without the backlit keys.

Back