Xiaomi Redmi 3 announced

I don't understand why Mi bother to arrange sale if they are going to keep so low quantities on sale.
For the hype dude. Because they know that to consumers, limited quantity/flash sale=good product=will be hard to get later=have to get. Marketing tricks to get things sold quickly. Its all about the hype and you guys are playing right into their hands. Exactly how they wanted it to be. Works every time and you guys just proved it. :p

For the hype dude. Because they know that to consumers, limited quantity/flash sale=good product=will be hard to get later=have to get. Marketing tricks to get things sold quickly. Its all about the hype and you guys are playing right into their hands. Exactly how they wanted it to be. Works every time and you guys just proved it. :p

No i'm not getting it for myself i was trying to get for my colleague who is obsessed with them. Anyway my colleague ended up getting one plus x

Im sure they didn't have even 200 units for sale 32gb both the sales combined
I failed twice to score one.First time it was in wait list.Second time ,even wait list was full.Will get tv 1s for dad if fails to score one on 23rd

I don't understand why these companies don't just produce a sufficient quantity and sell like any other phone company does. 2 weeks in a row and next week no 32 gb is just pita.

I don't understand why these companies don't just produce a sufficient quantity and sell like any other phone company does. 2 weeks in a row and next week no 32 gb is just pita.
That's what their marketing is all about

I understand it creating a hype for it but now that they have established a demand why not meet that demand instead of toying around.

30k for.32gb version.lol
uploadfromtaptalk1458353928822.png

^^ I was planning to order Le 1s if I couldn't get the Redmi Note 3 today

Since this is anyway a backup phone, I wan't too particular about getting the 3GB version

All 32gb version which were not sold in China were sold on Amazon India on 9th and 16th March.
Unsold 16gb still available on Amazon.

Looks like Xiaomi is treating India like dumping ground :D

Grab it fast :p

^^ So what's new? India has already been a dumping ground. At the very least, this is a new phone. Typically, stuff that is already outdated and defective that remains unsold in other countries is dumped to our country and sold at premium prices. This is the price to pay for not having a truly open market with lots of competition.

Back