Xiaomi Redmi 3 announced

Anyway fact is Indians have a habit of creating a mountain out of a molehill. Many people rated 1/5 to Note 3/Cloudtail/Amazon just because they couldn't get the phone during the sale. I mean seriously? Idiots will always be idiots.

This is why the reviews are meaningless when allowed to be given by non buyers in such contexts. This is the same cheap and immature mentality that made people give negative ratings to Snapdeal app because they happened to have ties with Amir Khan. And they mask their stupidity as an act of patriotism or nationalism.

This country is sadly filled with a lot of immature apes that failed to develop basic intelligence required to justify their human like forms.

any one has redmi note 3 in cart?
Yes, i had the the 32GB Gold but didn't buy. no $ anyway. I removed it and added it a few times to make sure it was not a glitch in the system. not sure if its still there though.

Last edited:
I got my 32GB Redmi Note 3 today.
Whenever I am trying to update any application or install a new application, I am getting the following error.
I am unable to figure out the issue. Is there something wrong with the permission settings?

41019c5d539a7dd264868af06b333d90.jpg

Hi,

Damn,Am not soo lucky,Been trying from past 3 flash sales but no joy !! Need a 32Gb one,Anyone willing or want to give theirs please do PM me.

I hate this flash sake bu**S***t, With everyone using scripts and what not there's hardly any chance of others getting via normal means.

Regards.

Should I have considered myself extremely lucky or was it really a glitch in the system? :|
Not trying to insult you. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1460569545][/DOUBLEPOST]Yep just checked. Note 3 32GB still there. Can I order it from opera mini browser COD? I've never tried. If yes I can try to get it shipped to you.

I got my 32GB Redmi Note 3 today.
Whenever I am trying to update any application or install a new application, I am getting the following error.
I am unable to figure out the issue. Is there something wrong with the permission settings?

41019c5d539a7dd264868af06b333d90.jpg
Happend to me once long ago....Remove ur google account and log in again clear data for play store & Play services should work.

Happend to me once long ago....Remove ur google account and log in again clear data for play store & Play services should work.
Had cleared the data for google services and google play framework but did not work. In the end, just did a factory reset and everything is working fine now.

Hi,

Should I have considered myself extremely lucky or was it really a glitch in the system? :|
Not trying to insult you

Well yes you should I guess !! It's ok..............

Yep just checked. Note 3 32GB still there. Can I order it from opera mini browser COD? I've never tried. If yes I can try to get it shipped to you.

Won't work buddy,If you don't checkout within 15Min it will not allow you to proceed,You have to remove it from the cart(that's the only option). But for some miraculous it does,I absolutely would like to have it.Would be a great help.

Regards.

err...its been there since the last time I posted about it here. but let me check.
OK, order can proceed.
pm me your address. let me try.

Those who need to do some time pass check xiaomi fb comments section, grab a popcorn while you are at it.

No wonder people are pissed. Details

Last edited:
Is this Redmi Note 3 is a problematic Phone ? Is this one 'Made In India' ?

Asking this as there are plenty of 'Verified Purchase' of Negative Review at Amazon IN where buyer are complaining about different types of issue and their comments are not noob type.

1.Boot Loop
2.Sim Detection Problem
3.Battery Charging Problem
4.Sensor Problem
5.Software Issue
6.Heating Issue

Any one here purchased the phone from Amazon and got OK with it ?

- Looks Like when Mi start producing 'Make In India' there quality goes down.

Even Some People blaming 'Geeky Ranjit' as he rate the phone very high.
I had none of these problems..

The phone is awesome.. Though not tested dual Sim functionality

Will wait for the open sale for the 32 GB version . I guess by that time true certified reviews will be out letting us know if the phone is truly worth buying .

sorry for the delay. was extremely busy.
anyway guys pls add your phone number when you PM.
good luck. :p
hope it's not limited to one phone per account.

doesn't work. sorry.

Last edited:
Back