Xiaomi Redmi 3 announced

Hi,

Same Sh***t !! 32Gb gone in 0.5sec !! I had logged in on 3 browsers and on Tab with flashsale tricks script and what not still no luck !! However I do have 4 16gb ( all three colours in Amazon and Dark Grey in Mi.com) !!

What Load of crap,I seriously doubt anyone will be able to buy the 32Gb by any fair means ! Either switch to other brands or start a #hatemi.com campaign and teach them a lesson !!

Regards.

Hi,

Well buddy it's already been almost 2months since the launch and waiting for another 2months sometimes is not practical especially if you current phone is...............

But whatever the case is Am just absolutely pissed the whole flash sale,as it not only gives people to make the best of the oppurtunity to make merry of the situation and also gives brand a big negative image as people who couldn't buy it will always.........

Regards.

Hi,

Well buddy it's already been almost 2months since the launch and waiting for another 2months sometimes is not practical especially if you current phone is...............

But whatever the case is Am just absolutely pissed the whole flash sale,as it not only gives people to make the best of the oppurtunity to make merry of the situation and also gives brand a big negative image as people who couldn't buy it will always.........

Regards.
I agree with you.. but its completely waste of time trying your luck on flash sale.. every week you tend to lose 20-30 minutes + frustration
better wait.. Patience pays

Hi,

Well that's what is the latest news,But in Amazon it still asks you to register for the 27th sale ! Either way Am seriously hoping to score a 32gb one this time.

Regards.

Yes. I did buy one for my mom. Phone is good. Just like a mini RN3. Solidly built. Display is good. Fast and has a masive battery backup. Only cons i found till now is the low sound output from the back speaker.
How does camera compare to RN3 ?

Agree with @Gauge , solid build and excellent battery life. Totally VFM as second phone.

430 supports qc 3.0 , does redmi 3s support quick charging ? ( getting mixed answers on the web.)

I don't think it does. Tried charging it with the stock charger that came bundled as well as the Aukey QC 3.0. The voltage the phone drew from both charger was almost in a similar range.

Back