3G WCDMA B1,B8
2G GSM B2, B3,B5,B8
Connectivity
Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth HID
801.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Direct

Dual SIM use
When two SIM cards are used simultaneously, the primary SIM can support
4G calls and data while the secondary SIM can support 2G calls only.

you can check yourself about supported bands on mi site:
http://www.mi.com/in/redmi4a/specs/

Networks and Connectivity
Network bands
4G FDD-LTE B3,B5
TD LTE B40
3G WCDMA B1,B8
2G GSM B2, B3,B5,B8
Connectivity
Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth HID
801.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi Direct

Dual SIM use
When two SIM cards are used simultaneously, the primary SIM can support
4G calls and data while the secondary SIM can support 2G calls only.

Hi, I am aware of the same, we need to know if this is the global edition or there is an Indian specific SKU.

Using it since a few weeks as a stand by phone and jio. Good stand by times. I charge it once every three days. While using Google maps. With screen on for 3 hours battery was down to 60%.which is the best i ever got. But I use it only occasionally and not much for calls. There's also an air tel sum inside which is on along with jio

Hello everyone,

I really confuse between Redmi 3s and Redmi 4a because both are good but I want to buy best what's your opinion on this?
If your usage is just confined to Whatsapp/facebook 4A is okay but if you are in to playing games and stuff go for 3S.
4A is for people with budget constraint.

4A is stripped down version of 3S with different body, quad core vs octa core. Also, If you are getting for long term, go for the 3S prime. The next logical purchase would be Redmi Note 4 - 625+64GB/4GB, which should last a very long time.

Got this phone few days ago for my mother and here is my little review

It is not a perfect phone at this price.
I will compare it to moto e3 power which i bought last year which was 8k at the time and is 7.5k right now.

If you are buying redmi 4a for yourself then don't and go for moto e3 power and here is why.
Redmi 4a has same screen size and resolution as e3 power but brightness is not as good compared to e3. Infact it looks dark when compared at maximum resolution.
Redmi 4a is 1.5k cheaper but it comes with a normal charger instead of rapid/quick charger like e3 power does.
4a doesn't even come with a earphone compared to e3 power so they saved few shekels here too.
4a comes with 16gb internal storage but only comes with ~9.8gb and around 1gb is bloatware which cannot be removed without root.
E3 power has 16gb internal too but comes with 11.96gb and hardly 500mb is non removable blotware.
Ram and processor are similar and there isn't much difference in performance.

So if you still want to save 1.5k and don't care about the things i mentioned then go ahead and get it but imo e3 power and its 1.5k extra price is more than justified

Back