Xiaomi Smart TV 4 and Redmi Note 5,Note 5 Pro launched on Flipkart today and on sale coming Feb 22nd

Techbala

Recruit
Xiaomi has revealed Note 5 and Note 5 Pro in India via Flipkart today. These two mobiles are the latest models in the much popular Redmi Note Series. Note 5 and Note 5 Pro will be on the first ever Flash sale on Feb 22nd 12 p.m. The price of the Note 5 is Rs.9,999 and Note 5 Pro priced at Rs.13,999. The Note 5 Pro comes with 5.99" inch screen,6 GB Ram and 64 GB Internal storage,20 MP Front camera,12+5 MP Rear camera with 4000 mAh battery.

Xiaomi has also lauched it's Mi LED Smart TV 4 today. Like the mobile, this Smart TV will be on sale on Flipkart Exclusively on Feb 22nd 2 p.m. The highlights of the TV is that it is one of the lightest and thinnest and runs on Android,features 4K, Dolby, DTS, Wi-fi and Bluetooth etc. The pricing starts at Rs.39,999 for the 55 inch Smart TV.

ight now I'm looking for a good TV to buy. I haven't considered xiaomi yet, but now I think I should, as it's a good choice for this money and at with these characteristics.

Back