Xiaomi to relaunch Redmi Note in India next month

I was on a lookout for a phone for my dad. This ticks all the boxes however I was hoping to buy 4g enabled phone to be more future proof. What do you think guys. 3g or 4g variant. Which is better ?
Also is 4g really a distant dream in India ? I am located in Delhi and was hoping that 4g services would be available mid of next year.

I got a chance :) for free passes :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 226
www.miui.in

Log in with mail id u reg with flipkart and ans simple questions and score 60 for win priority passes and also 100 to win Redmi Note :)

Who is NEXT :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416822830][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.mi.com/in/events/miknowledge/

Log in with mail id u reg with flipkart and ans simple questions and score 60 for win priority passes and also 100 to win Redmi Note :)

Who is NEXT

There is a miui.co.in site. Unable to load miui.in. Anyone else managed to get through?

Is the 4g of the note compatible with our Indian version of 4g , as I hear our 4g works on different bands than america . Don't know about Europe though .

Xiaomi have tuned with Airtel to lauch with 4G sim in 6 mega cities and buyer need to go to store to get MI Redmi Note 4G once he would called by Airtel after Reg on Flipkart :(

i better choose NOTE 3G as i need dual sim :) and also finding a local buyer for my 1S :D

Something More Info on 4G note :(

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...omi-launches-redmi-note-in-india-on-flipkart/[DOUBLEPOST=1416819672][/DOUBLEPOST]

Go to Mi India Site :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416819848][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_launches_redmi_note_and_redmi_note_4g_in_india-news-10290.php[DOUBLEPOST=1416820196][/DOUBLEPOST]

Whats the point of launching if it is not available for purchase anywhere?

Now what ?? which one u gonna buy 4G or Normal ??
Well the 4G version is single sim, so theres the tradeoff.

Is the 4g of the note compatible with our Indian version of 4g , as I hear our 4g works on different bands than america . Don't know about Europe though .
Indian 4G is the LTE 2300 Band or Band 40, which is totally supported on the Note 4G, though 4G is still limited in India, its too early to tell will that see the the light of the day anytime soon when 3G itself is over priced.

Yep I also think redmi 1s has got custom ROM support due to snapdragon...
Mediatek doesn't have any custom rom support...
Mediatek doesnt means that it wont have any rom but that is only possible if we get a same specs phone so that ROM's can be ported but I believe we will have roms for this phone due to price, Lots of developers buy phone on specs so keep your finger crossed

Does 3G version have any glass protection? because Gorilla Glass 3 was mentioned only on 4G version...

Nope.

Guys I have researched and according to me note 4g is better for day to day usage (email, surfing, calls, temple run etc). However for power users who play HD games 3g version is better.

Back