Xiaomi to relaunch Redmi Note in India next month

ZwyWqYt.png

http://www.flipkart.com/mi/note?otracker=_tabs_note

And Finally I managed to SCORE 100 :) wish me luck Guyz :)
@Dare Devil Bro this thread is calling u :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416898458][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone got Priority pass for Note ?[DOUBLEPOST=1416904796][/DOUBLEPOST]GOT 3 1S this time for family and friends :)

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    208.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Please let me know the SIM Size difference between Redmi Note & Note 4G ?

Redmi Note comes with Dual Mini SIM - Right ?

Redmi Note 4G comes with Mini/Micro/Nano Sim ?

FK cannot even handle the registration for Redmi Note sale properly. It was giving the infamous error message "Something went wrong.. blah blah" when users tried to register for quite some time. Wonder what will happen for the actual sale.

I got Flipkart priority mail pass at 4 pm registered at 8 pm, doubt I'll be one of the first 5000. Don't actually need it, if it had launched a week back would have brought this for my mom but already brought a Redmi 1s for her.

@jaydipmori Don't be angry with me but are you buying these Xiaomi phones to sell locally?
The number of Redmi 1S that you have bought till now is unusually high.

Daredevil and the others were helping others by scoring the phones during the sales and you seemed to want 1/2 phones during every sale!
Seemed very strange to me. Which is why I am asking.

Many people have sold the Xiaomi phones for a profit on OLX/Quikkr.

@jaydipmori Don't be angry with me but are you buying these Xiaomi phones to sell locally?
The number of Redmi 1S that you have bought till now is unusually high.

Daredevil and the others were helping others by scoring the phones during the sales and you seemed to want 1/2 phones during every sale!
Seemed very strange to me. Which is why I am asking.

Many people have sold the Xiaomi phones for a profit on OLX/Quikkr.
Dear bro if u find me or any of my frnd and family member to sell locally 1s u can ban on me I agree I bought a ton of 1s to give locally but never asked a peny even more although I have lying stuff of 4-5k of mine products like mi in hear head phones and other stuff also I can give more then 15+ 1s owener,s cell no by pm u can directly him

Buddy I m a be student and living in a big family in my village

Will posy my marriage pics so u can get clear idea .

@all if anyone found me to sell 1s or note on olx or any other place I m ready to be ban here or even on e so plz ..
Don't see me that way and don't judge people without proof

One more thing there is e cart service holder in my city he can also prove what I m saying if u want to talk to him ..

Thanks

Source please. And audio quality in what sense ? Loudspeaker or in call quality ?

Audio Quality about Music when plugged in via Headphone, Source is GSM Arena's Review where they put Redmi 1S with external amplifier or sound analyzer or something....
According to GSM Arena Redmi 1S music quality is best among all current Mi offering.

If I remember correctly this is what I read earlier there.

Audio Quality about Music when plugged in via Headphone, Source is GSM Arena's Review where they put Redmi 1S with external amplifier or sound analyzer or something....
According to GSM Arena Redmi 1S music quality is best among all current Mi offering.

If I remember correctly this is what I read earlier there.

Cool. That won't be an issue as my dad rarely use headphones.

Guys why don't we maintain a list of people interested in buying Note. Maybe other members can also help us in the flash sales. (Like it is being done randomly now)

Last edited:
Back