Xiaomi to relaunch Redmi Note in India next month

The Knight

Knight is coming
Adept
Xiaomi has started teasing its next India sale of its phablet, the Redmi Note, via Mi India’s facebook page, and will reportedly start selling the device on December 2.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The company has also started a contest on Facebook, giving people a chance to win a Redmi Note. To participate in the contest, which runs till Nov 21st, 9PM, all you have to do is to share the company's Facebook post and submit a creative image showing how much you want to own the device.

The phablet sports a 5.5-inch LED IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.7GHz Mediatek’s MT6592 octa-core processor paired with 2GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The device also features a 13-megapixel rear camera, a 5-megapixel front camera, and a 3,100mAh battery. The whole thing is powered by Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with MIUI v5 on top.

Previous sales saw Xiaomi burn through its Redmi Note stock in seconds, so you better be ready when the time comes.

Source | Via

Was waiting for time, but now confused whether I should choose Oneplus One over this. Of course they belong to 2 different tiers, but ai usually use mobile for 2+ years

Was waiting for time, but now confused whether I should choose Oneplus One over this. Of course they belong to 2 different tiers, but ai usually use mobile for 2+ years
If you can spend more than double the price of the Redmi Note, you shouldn't even be here on this thread, :). Maybe you're thinking about the Mi4 & not the Note?

Compared to the mi 1s which I have ... The mi note has backlit keys which is important to me as I use the phone in the night to read a lot .

Something More Info on 4G note :(

http://indianexpress.com/article/te...omi-launches-redmi-note-in-india-on-flipkart/[DOUBLEPOST=1416819672][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't find it on Flipkart but news articles suggest that it has been launched.

Go to Mi India Site :)[DOUBLEPOST=1416819848][/DOUBLEPOST]http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_launches_redmi_note_and_redmi_note_4g_in_india-news-10290.php[DOUBLEPOST=1416820196][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am buying it

Now what ?? which one u gonna buy 4G or Normal ??

Last edited:
Octa Core 3G one is best i suppose.
1.7GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 SoC > Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 SoC
Since 4G is distant dream for India, best to use 8999rs one.

Back