Xigmatek Thor's Hammer CPU Cooler - i7 Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor's Hammer: XIGMATEK's Weapon for the God of Thunder and Lightning

Product Link : XIGMATEK
Official Product Improvement By Xigamtek :Last month end an Official product improvement has taken place by which temperatures will further improve attaching the PDF file link on rapidshare so that you can make your decision wisely

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

3500 Shipped across the Nation

man.. i want to buy this for sure :p need to sell my thermalright Ultra 120 ...SO Then i can go ahead and purchase it ....any idea how much can i get for my thermalright..LG1366 ONE..

Looks like this cooler is better than the PROLIMATECH/ThermalRight coolers. I might get one.

@Mediahome: YGPM! Reserve one for me and PM me ur account details!

@All: A noobish question, will our boards support this weight. I mean I keep the system vertically and will the board bend or crack or anything? Pardon my ignorance but am just freaked out with the weight - 800 grams!!!

nandu it does not come with a fan. U can use any performance fan of ur choice and walla.......... it will make ur cpu Thanda Thanda Cool Cool. :)

120 mm cooler , what every reviews you check will be before the official product improvement has taken place , so now u will expect even better

ERROR

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back