Xodiom - Oneplus One Killer or International Fraud????

What do you think of Xodiom phone and the company....

• Total voters
^you are wrong. You can use CCAvenue if you are a fake company.
Yes anyone can but in that case you have some level of buyer protection. Thats the point.
Its not a direct transfer to the merchant.
So pls get the whole context of what I am saying....
What level of buyer protection is with Xodiom today???

Stop jumping the gun.
They're a startup and will (hopefully) add more payment options later.

This cynicism is shocking.

Stop jumping the gun.
They're a startup and will (hopefully) add more payment options later.

This cynicism is shocking.
Funny thing is this "They" have started selling their product but noone knows if "they" even exists or not :D

It has come to our attention that the majority of internet users has no idea that protecting your (domains) WHOIS information from spammers is common practice and absolutely necessary to not get overwhelmed with spam mails.

Unfortunately we didn't expect it to be that way and are now getting plagued with reports that the phone number we "use" has been seen in numerous scams all over the internet.

So to clarify this, the information for domains who are utilizing WHOIS Guard is the same for MILLIONS of websites, this is NOT our telephone number nor are we based in Panama.

Please properly inform yourselves before you spread misinformation!

The xodiom is VERY real and it is definitely coming your way soon enough!

If you want to have an additional read about whois guard, follow the link:http://www.whoisguard.com/

Thank you very much!

https://www.facebook.com/xodiom/posts/718446161570739

Yes anyone can but in that case you have some level of buyer protection. Thats the point.
Its not a direct transfer to the merchant.
CCAvenue is not responsible if merchant doesn't ship the product, so tell me what protection they are providing?

Also, try to calm down a bit. Did I say it's safe to buy from Xodomi?

upload_2014-12-6_20-15-1.png

Common guys.....

This is what you get now when you click buy option:

"Due to a lot of negative feedback from the community such as the mix up with our domain WHOis information and the lack of PayPal as a payment method we have decided to not accept any new orders until we have properly implemented PayPal / Credit Card payments.

We are expecting this to be somewhere within the upcoming week.

This will also give us time to properly process the massive amount of orders we received over the past 2 days.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please check back later, thanks!"

So what are we deciding?

Deciding that the 92.9% people who jumped the gun are utter idiots.
Experience says if an offer/deal is too good to be true then its not true.... So I would wait for the day some trusted reviewer actually sees the phone physically... till then idiots are free to call the 92.9% anything they want :p

I dont know about Xiaomi's start so cannot comment... I knew about that company only when I read about MI 3 sales in china. I dont think they started accepting payments before anyone actually saw the phone physically???
But anyways... This company XODIOM is fraud for me till the date no trusted reviewer posts a video review on youtube....
period....
Just tell me one thing.... is NOT believing without anyone physically seeing the product so unreasonable?

Experience says if an offer/deal is too good to be true then its not true.... So I would wait for the day some trusted reviewer actually sees the phone physically... till then idiots are free to call the 92.9% anything they want :p

Weren't similar things said about Xiaomi, Gionee and One + one.

Who's the idiot now?

Back