Xodiom - Oneplus One Killer or International Fraud????

What do you think of Xodiom phone and the company....

• Total voters
Weren't similar things said about Xiaomi, Gionee and One + one.
Who's the idiot now?
Please point to links.... I have already explained above that oneplus one was known publicly before they started sale.... even more than 100 phones were sent to reviewers... check their official forum for updates.

Now I feel you are just arguing for the sake of arguing... and going in circles....

And I have a feeling that you all naysayers have been proved wrong with the company's reply.

And thats all I care for.

Their new announcement of using Paypal made me think if they are trying to cover up their tracks and later say they don't accept any more orders.
I mean would you order something which you've never seen it even on the net?

And I have a feeling that you all naysayers have been proved wrong with the company's reply.

And that's all I care for.
Sigh. It hasn't been "proven" yet. It will be only after the proper payment method has been implemented and a customer receive the order.
From your arguments it looks like you will make an easy target for scams. If you think you should trust something so easily then sure feel free to. No one's stopping you. But if you still want to go ahead with this argument give proper proof. Reasons for saying its fake have already been given. There's no point in arguing over this.

Last edited:
Saying that they're shutting down recieving orders and the negative publicity alarms them.
Isnt that enough to prove it is *NOT* a scam?

And thanks for the generalization. I've yet to be scammed, FYI, so, yeah, your prospects of becoming a poll analyst on one of those tv channels is pretty high, because they, like you, never get anything right.

Saying that they're shutting down recieving orders and the negative publicity alarms them.
Isnt that enough to prove it is *NOT* a scam?

And thanks for the generalization. I've yet to be scammed, FYI, so, yeah, your prospects of becoming a poll analyst on one of those tv channels is pretty high, because they, like you, never get anything right.
I could answer you back but stupid argument is not my kind of thing so...

^^ As I said before, It is just as much a scam as OnePlus One was in its initial days. You don't know enough about it to determine any thing. People can only wait and see. There are indicators to say that it might be a scam, but definitely not enough to conclude beyond doubt that its one.

As it stands, I wouldn't be surprised either way whether it turns out to be a scam or whether it turns out to be true.

If that was intended for me, then I, on principle, do not buy a phone for over 7K, so, no thanks.

Nah, in general.

Just curious what phones have you bought till now ? Not sarcastic, just curious as your price point is pretty low compared to what kind of stuff is available today.

My only smartphone till now has been a Micromax A075 gifted to me by my non-techy parents.
And yes, it sucks.
But that doesnt mean I stereotype and hate on the brand. Unlike some of the people on the forum who'd have gone berserk with the hate.
I think, and this is not intended to anyone in particular, that our generation has a general lack of patience.

Back