Xtreamer India - Now on TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN THE xTREAMER PLAY dvd .ISO Files & can they also output DTS Audio tracks
also, if i pay by 31st OCtober 09 (directly to member Xtreamer through TE), will then i get the USB Wifi Adapter?

* Also do u know any HDMI to Component out adapter, coz the main hindrance of my adoption to Xtremer is that My current 29"TV is a SD one without HDMI,only "Component In" which Works Best in this situation & I seldom use the crappy composite In & this will be similarly also for the Xtreamer case,where i want to avoid its composite out & want to go for a HDMI to Component Out adapter,if its available.Though i very much want to Go in for such a SD/HD Mediaplayer & also upgrade to a Bigger FULL HD TV soon, this sort of difficult keeps me back from upgradation!

So,if there r any opportunities for my situation,plz tell!

the product is top notch... wi-fi working superb (the issue was at my end and not the product)..

only complain is that i find it a little slow and it seldom hangs up when you idle (find that very strange!).

Im using the default firmware (i.e., 1.02) and am unable to browse the internet. Firmware 1.03 apparently has resolved this issue. If anybody is using firmware 1.03, can you please confirm this?

Also, i believe firmware 2.0 is expected to be released very soon (does anybody know a date of release?). Is it worth waiting for this release or going ahead and getting 1.03?

cheers..

did i mention its a Great product :)!

Techie#1 said:
CAN THE xTREAMER PLAY dvd .ISO Files & can they also output DTS Audio tracks
also, if i pay by 31st OCtober 09 (directly to member Xtreamer through TE), will then i get the USB Wifi Adapter?

* Also do u know any HDMI to Component out adapter, coz the main hindrance of my adoption to Xtremer is that My current 29"TV is a SD one without HDMI,only "Component In" which Works Best in this situation & I seldom use the crappy composite In & this will be similarly also for the Xtreamer case,where i want to avoid its composite out & want to go for a HDMI to Component Out adapter,if its available.Though i very much want to Go in for such a SD/HD Mediaplayer & also upgrade to a Bigger FULL HD TV soon, this sort of difficult keeps me back from upgradation!

So,if there r any opportunities for my situation,plz tell!

Hi,

Sorry for replying late.

For playable formats and converters, please refer to Xtreamer Official Forum • Index page and XTreamer Support System.

We are sure that TE members have more technical knowledge than anyone at Xtreamer India office because we are a trading firm and we are committed to provide one of best products to our Indian customer more conveniently with India warranty. :)

About free WiFi, we have extended the offer upto 7th November for TE members. :hap2:

Regards.

Just updated to firmware 2 and it's awesome, the HD menu and new icons look nice ... also fixed the subtitle problem i was having with movies @ 24Hz. The iPhone remote works great, but as expected slower than the regular remote.

Haven't tried the "improved" streaming of HD content over WiFi yet. Managed to play a couple of badly ripped divx files which were unplyable on the previous firmware.

Internet radio is workin great too.

These are the initial impressions, will update as I play along :)

Our customers can now buy eTRAYs from Xtreamer.net @59 Euro + 25 Euro shipping. You will be asked the serial number and order number through email and in reply you should tell that you have bought your product from Xtreamer India and provide serial number. This is a special offer only for Xtreamer India's (N V Trading) customers and not for those who have bought Xtreamer from elsewhere.

This will entitle you to get eTRAYs for Euro 59+shipping instead of regular price of Euro 99+Euro 25 shipping. Enjoy! :)

Hope it helps our customers who want to buy eTRAYz.

Disclaimer: Xtreamer India is not responsible for products bought from xtreamer.net. Warranty and support will be provided directly by Xtreamer.net. We have done this this arrangement for our interested Indian customer so that they can save Euro 40. We have absolutely no commercial interest in this offer.

Hey guys,
any further updates/ comments on firmware 2.0?
Does youtube work fine now? Can we now browse streaming websites other than youtube?

Query: I switched from PC to MAC. Need help in file sharing.. The Xtreamer can't seem to locate my MAcbook even though i enabled file sharing. Im a newbie with the MAC so to all the pro's out there - need your help please!!

thanks.

shiv-e said:
Hey guys,
any further updates/ comments on firmware 2.0?
Does youtube work fine now? Can we now browse streaming websites other than youtube?

I'm on 2.0.2 right now and there are a few other websites apart from youtube that you could stream from, it works great, however right now the content is streamed in SD and not in HD, which spoils the experience, the Radio stations are a great addition too.

For Mac sharing you could check out Xtreamer Official Forum

Thanks Sumit for the fast service, i got the update from my friend that the unit was delivered on time.

Great job, keep up the good work :hap2:

so i upgraded to firmware 2.0.2.. but for some strange reason wi-fi is not connecting.

when i put the usb dongle in i get the "WiFi Plugin" alert on the top right of the screen along with an Exclamation Mark (!) instead of the standard WiFi signal sign..

can anyone explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back