Car & Bike Yamaha R15 Version 2 Launching Today

Re: new model r15 2011

yeah according to the article it will priced at 1.6l

lolzzz ! no brainer in front of cbr which retails at same price (inculsive of everything)

New R15 released when June or in Diwali ?

What about headlight, Is it again 35/35w twin which is not very effective @ Dark GQ/Highway (personal opinion) where CBR 60/55w single lamp is excellent as I heard.

If it is generate 22hp then it is almost touching cibir's neck. let see the pricing.

BTW, Ninja 650 also releasing in this month right ? What a eventful month......

Waited far too long for it. I hope the color options are better this time. I am doubtful if a 150cc engine can produce 22BHP though.

The new Yamaha R15 will be launched today at Delhi.

Yamaha-R15-Version-21.jpg

Indian Motorcycle Reviews & Bike News - BikeAdvice.in by Deepak Raj Will cover the launch Live!

It was already the best in its class, the complaints about rear LED tail and tyre have been addressed. If they had to introduce performance upgrades, cost would go up and they'd lose to the CBR250. Wise move, I'll be getting this around Dasara.

^Fuss about the rear tyre were mostly related to the looks. Those who knows its ability will not crib. I hope the new tyre matches the performance of the old slim one.

Give us more low end torque :|

And agree with Sunny and Saiyan - heavier and fatter is not what we want! The slim tyre is actually great except when encountering gravel which am sure any tyre will struggle on :p

Sent from Alienated MAtrix using T'Talk Pro

They should have atleast slightly improved the engine performance... i would have loved to see a 180cc engine in this new R15... And why the hell they put a crappy looking bajaj like mudguard in the rear of the bike? :facepalm: I am sure most owners would remove this crappy looking mudguard after buying this bike to make it look attractive and would put it back in the rainy season... :p

Hades. said:
They should have atleast slightly improved the engine performance... i would have loved to see a 180cc engine in this new R15... And why the hell they put a crappy looking bajaj like mudguard in the rear of the bike? :facepalm: I am sure most owners would remove this crappy looking mudguard after buying this bike to make it look attractive and would put it back in the rainy season... :p

Wouldn't it be then called R18?? :p

I wish someone posts a pic WITHOUT the saree guard and the mud guard.

No use for the mud guard i think. The tail is high and long enough.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

but is it me or the bike looks "small"?.

damn said:
Waited far too long for it. I hope the color options are better this time. I am doubtful if a 150cc engine can produce 22BHP though.

Dig up on the Honda NSR 150cc and you'd know :|

Went through the power specs just now - Idiots did not even bother to change anything :mad:

Back