Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Just call their 24x7 number, the quickly traced it for me and told me that the item was found defective and hense not shipped. Offered me credit for a actual amount (including the voucher that I applied) and I took it !

j_jindal1 said:
I had placed an Order a week back, but till now there's no response from yebhi.. in the order status it shows "To be moved from Warehouse".. Please suggest what should I do.. ?

Just got my nike and adidas socks... Received them in great condition but the package was old... Don't know for how long they have been lying in their godown :S

Hades. said:
Just got my nike and adidas socks... Received them in great condition but the package was old... Don't know for how long they have been lying in their godown :S
same here

Both 6 packs of Adidas Black and white

received Damn old packets

Had ordered school bag and satchel for kid

that also received

and a very beautiful one and now everybody at home wants to use 300 off on 500 coupon

My friends brother used to be a dealer with shoes and related stuff he said for old stock (>1 year)they get 2 pairs free for the price of 1 pair (Dealer price) of a product and if you buy in bulk without the discount they get is even more.

So even with heavy discount they must be making nice profit.

sg3707 said:
My friends brother used to be a dealer with shoes and related stuff he said for old stock (>1 year)they get 2 pairs free for the price of 1 pair (Dealer price) of a product and if you buy in bulk without the discount they get is even more.

So even with heavy discount they must be making nice profit.
I think you are probably right... not everyone should get old package socks... There is a catch i think...

^^so they are buying old stuff for very cheap and selling us that stuff

and i agree even i received one t-shirt the package was really old but no problem with t-shirt it was good as new

Hmm, that might make sense.. I got my Puma sandals in absolutely nonsense packaging, the box was crushes beyond recognition.

So that's their game, buy old stock for dirt cheap, sell it for cheap, make a nice profit. And release a bunch of coupons to fool us into thinking we are actually getting the most awesome deal available. :/

There is also one more point here..He also said that the older the shoe lies unused the glue which is used becomes harder and the life of the shoe becomes less.
I dont know what is the truth in the statement but he has has been selling shoes from 15 years....

JT_daniel said:
Hmm, that might make sense.. I got my Puma sandals in absolutely nonsense packaging, the box was crushes beyond recognition.

So that's their game, buy old stock for dirt cheap, sell it for cheap, make a nice profit. And release a bunch of coupons to fool us into thinking we are actually getting the most awesome deal available. :/
still you wont the same product for that price from retail shops!

i dont care as long as the product is in good condition, and that has been always the case

kooabs03 said:
@sg3707, thats true. Also the leather becomes hard and prone to cracks if left unused for long.
that wont be the case with clothes, i think :p

Hey guys! I have got the number of a team leader at Bigshoebazaar( at yebhi's office , they still call it bigshoebazaar it seems:D)

I had a very very nasty day with yebhi today , after they have failed in shipping my socks and t-shirt :D!
by the second call, the CCexecutive transferred my call to this team -leader :p
and only after she promised me a call back in a few hours did i go quiet ! But, she broke the promise and dint call back
so i decided i will call the team leader this time directly and coerced her number from a Telephone operator :D
You people can call at 011-47283078 and ask for Miss Leena Joseph(to the operator)!
Please call this number only if you cant solve the issue with the CC! and
btw, she is not 24x7, you have to call during the office timings! (10-5 i guess)

I coerced her Private mobile number too , that's for emergencies though ;)
(btw she has promised me a callback by tomorrow morning, as now, she is at home :D)

This is not fair. If someone has gone out of the way to help you, you should not be publishing their numbers in the forum. The best route would be to say that you have the details and if someone gets stuck, they could pm you for the numbers.

avinashwarrier said:
Hey guys! I have got the number of a team leader at Bigshoebazaar( at yebhi's office , they still call it bigshoebazaar it seems:D)

I had a very very nasty day with yebhi today , after they have failed in shipping my socks and t-shirt :D!

by the second call, the CCexecutive transferred my call to this team -leader :p

and only after she promised me a call back in a few hours did i go quiet ! But, she broke the promise and dint call back

so i decided i will call the team leader this time directly and coerced her number from a Telephone operator :D

You people can call at 011-47283078 and ask for Miss Leena Joseph(to the operator)!

Please call this number only if you cant solve the issue with the CC! and

btw, she is not 24x7, you have to call during the office timings! (10-5 i guess)

I coerced her Private mobile number too , that's for emergencies though ;)

(btw she has promised me a callback by tomorrow morning, as now, she is at home :D)

i havent published any private number here buddy!( the number i have given here is just her office line)
And nobody's gone out of the way to help me!
If they have done anything, it is make me wait for 7 days for an item and still not give a solid answer , y it is not shipped!

Back