Yebhi.com coupons and deals

waatavr said:
400rs off coupon min buy 1000 valid june 30th
coupon- PC1498150GJ3
Many thanks Bro. Just ordered my first pair of converese with this. Awesome. First time Ive shopped on Yebhi/BSB. What excellent service, they shipped it by Aramaex express. ordered yesterday evening and got it today.

Wow, Yebhi lets you redeem your imint points!!! AWESOME!! :D

I was about to make the payment till I saw the imint part right at the end. 4380 points required for 1100 Rs purchase, thats peanuts! lol

^^How many Imint point you have ??? Curious as you said it is peanuts because i guess we get 1 point per 200 rs purchase (at least i get that)

Yes mate, its 1 point per 200. The fact is, my mother does a LOT of purchases from the US for our office,through ICICI credit card (I think it's ICICI, I don't know for sure) and for every credit card payment, points get credited. Since a lot of the redeemable stuff aren't very good, we don't use many points. So a lot of points get docked every month and my mother mostly uses it to buy tupperware stuff and vouchers. And we didn't know it could be used for purchases like this too! lol

^^ same thoughts here. The gifts at imint are crap for the corresponding points. Just when i wanted to use imint points for zoomin, the imint gateway went bust and is under maintenance :mad:

raksrules said:
^^ same thoughts here. The gifts at imint are crap for the corresponding points. Just when i wanted to use imint points for zoomin, the imint gateway went bust and is under maintenance :mad:

lol and just when I was all set to redeem those points, my mother's iMint password had expired! :) Have to wait till that's sorted out now.

Back