1.Note - Your PC must have a ground/earth wire connection to use this card. Yes that green wire labelled N.
2. Yes it works with Windows XP/Vista/7 both 32 and 64 bit versions
For Sale !
- Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:
Emu 1212M PCI 24-Bit/192kHz Balanced Interface (Windows)
- Expected Price: Rs 4500/- NON NEGOTIABLE
- Time of Purchase: Dec/Jan 2010
- Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No. Purchased through KMD. He is MIA.
- Reason for Sale: No board with a PCI slot.
- Purchase Invoice Available: Nope
- Product Condition: Mint condition. This was the extra card i purchased. Never used.
- Accessories Included: Original box, manual, cables.
- Product Location: Faridkot, Punjab
- Preferred Courier: DTDC only
- Shipping Charges: Free
- Payment Options: Bank transfer
Emu 1212m Review
Emulator X Studio
This is by all means better than the prosumer cards (xonar/audigy/etc) available today.
From the review -
Rightmark's Audio Analyser provided some of the best results that I've measured to date. It reported a flat frequency response, with -0.5dB points at a low 7Hz and 20.5kHz at 24-bit/44.1kHz, a low THD of 0.0009 percent, and an exceptionally wide dynamic range of 118dBA â€” a good 10dB better than the Mia, which is one of the quieter soundcards around.
For those who dont knw, Echo MIA has been one of te best cards in market , shattering M audio's all PCI cards except for 1010 (not LT , the full rack version) and EMU beats Echo , though not the new Audiofire 12 card which costs way too more.
My own RMAA Analysis