Yet another invasion of Privacy by the GoI

He won because there are a lot more retards like him in the country. Money is not the only thing that helps win elections. Its not a lot different from the situation in India. That is what happens when unqualified people are allowed to vote.

And no, he has no strategy. He is not the thinking kind. Even the people who have closest to him have said that. He spends most of his time watching TV or on Twitter.

Everything he says or does is arbitrary. Just because a couple of his random tantrums might turn out beneficial for somebody else doesn't make him a genius. He may be a bit clever in doing illegal things, but he is not intelligent. So, I repeat, he is an idiot doing whatever he wants without knowing or caring a damn thing about the consequences. As for squeezing china and Pak, don't worry India is also in that queue.

And no, he didn't make it in any thing. Everything he touched burned. His money is not made though the success of his businesses.

Of course, he isn't going to show the word his hand, because he doesn't know it himself.

We've given China half a trillion in trade in the last ten years. The Americans do that annually. Clearly this is unsustainable. For some reason our drugs sell well elsewhere but are no good in China. This guy wants to change that. China isn't a market economy it still has many elements of a command economy. Giving them access to the WTO was supposed to open things up there. Guess what it hasn't happened yet and instead we end up with a China that should have been benign ending up becoming a challenger to world order.

China wants a unipolar Asia. They do not think we matter. Like i said i see a guy squeezing both our adversaries and that makes him net positive in my books

China is no saint but its not that bad as its made out to be either. No one forced American or Indian companies to buy from China. The companies themselves bought from Chinese companies because they saw profit in doing so. Both USA and India could have increased duties on Chinese goods years ago citing Chinese govt funding in those goods etc but didnt do anything. Now suddenly they woke up and are trying to cause a rukus when they realised that China has better companies and infrastructure than them. The short sighted Indian & American govt didnt do anything to grow their economies and this is the result. We should have done the same thing China did instead of blaming them.

Chinese market is more into locally made drugs from their own plants and animal stuff so no wonder they wont buy indian drugs. why do you think all sorts of animals, plants and fish are going extinct all over the world due to poaching? Chinese drugs is the main reason for that.

Spend more time with people who don't hate him, you'll get a better idea of what he wants to do. Whether he can do it is another question.

Have you seen him talk and contradict himself in the span of a few minutes? He indicted himself too on live tv. I don't think we could see a bigger moron than this guy. Hell even his lawyers are fools who gave out confidential info on talk shows making it easier for the opposing lawyers. I thought he was a fool but now I'm confident he's the biggest fool on Earth or probably the Universe. He's holed himself with yes men equally retarded as him. And I'm sure he doesn't even knows what a hand is. He'll probably show his hand and wave it.

Last edited:
China is no saint but its not that bad as its made out to be either. No one forced American or Indian companies to buy from China. The companies themselves bought from Chinese companies because they saw profit in doing so. Both USA and India could have increased duties on Chinese goods years ago citing Chinese govt funding in those goods etc but didnt do anything. Now suddenly they woke up and are trying to cause a rukus when they realised that China has better companies and infrastructure than them. The short sighted Indian & American govt didnt do anything to grow their economies and this is the result. We should have done the same thing China did instead of blaming them.
To increase duties at the time would be against the spirit of free trade. As it is he's being charged with protectionism but my take is he is hard balling to get a better deal

So it was decided to give China time to open up. China is at a disadvantage here and has to play ball if they expect to keep their people employed. Their recent overtures to india and others are to lessen whatever blow they receive if they cannot make any progress with presently ongoing trade talks.

Yeah both sides lose in a trade war but China loses the most, key point!

Have you seen him talk and contradict himself in the span of a few minutes? He indicted himself too on live tv. I don't think we could see a bigger moron than this guy. Hell even his lawyers are fools who gave out confidential info on talk shows making it easier for the opposing lawyers. I thought he was a fool but now I'm confident he's the biggest fool on Earth or probably the Universe. He's holed himself with yes men equally retarded as him. And I'm sure he doesn't even knows what a hand is. He'll probably show his hand and wave it.
His support is growing, he's in charge of the Republican party. For now he's untouchable. His base doesn't see any of these things as a negative, he appears quite normal in fact.

Let's see how this year gets on. What i've noticed is both Bush & Obama had a China test within six months of entering office. China would start some crap and deft footwork was required. Way i see it China is facing a US test and this started before he even entered office with his questioning the one china policy. Oh how they bristled at that. Doesn't he know nobody dare question the one china policy. Brilliant.

The way to deal with the Chinese is push them to the brink and then they blink. Happens every time. This guy is the right person to pull it off. His biggest asset is he is unpredictable and everybody thinks he's an idiot. HAHA! Neither allies or foes can handle him.

i'm not second guessing anything until we have a full term to evaluate how he's done. In fact watch the midterms. Whether he holds on loses or gains. My sense is he is gaining

People i know in the states love him, a breath of fresh air. Said it before and i'll say it again, see what people who don't hate him say. Forget the gaffes. This is where the media creates storms in a tea cup because they need to say something, any thing. He's probably the best thing tp ever happen to their industry. How they listen to every word and then spin it. No wonder he & Modi rely on twitter and youtube so they cannot be misrepresented. Still happens

I think he will win a second term too because there are no good candidates now. I already knew he would win first because there were no good candidates opposing him or the good candidates all stepped down in the middle.

Said it before and i'll say it again, see what people who don't hate him say.
that's like entire of texas and those soya bean growing states.

i think he will be a big factor in marginalizing USA from the world due to his short sightedness and foot in the mouth syndrome. Who will trust a President of a country who is unreliable?
little by little, countries will start shunning the USA like people shun beggars. USA is a big market, but this guy will make countries rethink their positions and branch away from USA to balance their losses because of his nonsense. Free trade is just a marketing tactic designed by USA for their companies so it will be discarded in future by many countries most probably. Even USA does not give a hoot for free trade if it does not make profits for their companies. If they did then MAGA would not have been the main winning slogan for Trump.

Did no one of you read Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff and Collusion by Luke Harding? Trump is a damn moron and a Russian puppet and he won because Russia meddled in US elections. Not only that but his entire staff (ex and current) is full of morons, including his family.
Had Congress not intervened, he would've removed all the sanctions from Russia.

Back