You broadband now offering FTTH plans up to 250mbps

Had subscribed to their service long time back and disconnected it after couple of months. Usually a weeks downtime in a month and pathetic service.

3 months + 15 days free *
6 months + 30 days free*
12 months + 40 days free *

New 125 Mbps and 200 Mbps plans with 3,500 GB FUP/month launched in Hyderabad.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 139
  • 1.png
    1.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 135
Anyone got any pointers about this news https://telecomtalk.info/exclusive-you-broadband-vi-postpaid-plans/327365/ ?

I am not getting original source to validate these plans.

i was going to apply to bsnl fiber but if this news is true and they give these plans pan india, i would gladly go with you telecom as they waive of installation charges also which is considerable saving.
Didn't find any other source. This above news is probably from an company insider.

Didn't find any other source. This above news is probably from an company insider.
Yes looks like or may be just speculation as one can't trust media which now a days has problem of hallucinations. Let's see how things fold out.

Shocking is, if one website posts one article, 100 other portals just copy paste same news as if it's official company statement. I don't understand without verifying anything how so called reputed media houses like times and indiatoday etc post just about anything.

Shocking is, if one website posts one article, 100 other portals just copy paste same news as if it's official company statement. I don't understand without verifying anything how so called reputed media houses like times and indiatoday etc post just about anything.
Sad part. This is common now - Majority of the outlets copying all false news by TelecomTalk

Sad part. This is common now - Majority of the outlets copying all false news by TelecomTalk
And most frustrating thing is, media others are following isnt trustworthy or reliable/ quality content publisher either. Telecomtalk.info is one of the worst site with POS content, i have come across.

Back