Your favorite team for FIFA World Cup 2006 ?

So which team are you going to stand by and cheer for in this year's Football World Cup? :eek:hyeah:

My first preference wud be England..lots of my favorite players in the team..:)

Second wud be The Netherlands..Solely because of Ruud Van Nistelrooy..also Roy Makaay and Van der saar..

Third choice wud be germany..though most of their players are old, they have one of the best mid fielders, Michael Ballack..:)

Although i know, many will vote for Brazil, and may even win, i'll still not vote for it..simply because i dont like anyone in the team..:no:

The Rossonieri!!!

Viva La Italia!!!

England will never win the world cup..never..too much hype and they alwasy fail to deliver.Italy are an overhyped team too...just hope totti recovers and cassano isnt included in the team (he's too selfish..:( ).

knoughtyd said:
Hey dude y havnt u included Czech Republic (World Number 2) in the poll????
Player like Milan Baroš is in the team....

Arre i wanted to add more teams including Czech, Croatia, Sweden etc. but the Poll option wudnt let me add more than 10 options...so had to choose..:(
sorry i missed it..

PS: Is this a newly added constraint on Polls?as before this, i remember to have once included as much as 14-15 Poll options..:huh:

Well, no one team in particular.

Brazil, yeah!!! France for Zidane and Henry and Pires.

England for Beckham

Germany for Ballack

Czechs for Milan Barros

and any African country for them being the underdogs.

Netherlands for Ruud Van.

so, I guess you can guess where this is going :p I voted for all the options :p :rofl:

Nikhil said:
o, I guess you can guess where this is going I voted for all the options
Damn, i shudnt have made it a multiple choice poll..:no:
Nikhil..u spoilsport...:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :eek:hyeah:

England, have always been a choice for the title but they somehow always end up way short on the way to glory..:no:
Hope they do it this time..GO..ENGLAND..GO!! (LOL, its not a Quit India movement!! :rofl: )

For me, its England or Argentina.

Argentina has a promising lineup and they may just surprise the brazilians!

(strange, there are more votes for england than brazil! And i thought i was the only one voting for England :bleh: )

Back